First Night Done Right - Gone?

Crism

We recently booked a 7 night Allure next month and it is offered. You get your reservation on board which you quickly change to the restaurant of choice.

Just be aware that the cost of the FNDR could be MORE than the cost of just paying for the restraint if the choose a cheap place. Change it quick.

Do they typically offer FNDR if BOGO is already offered? Our Symphony has BOGO but not FNDR at the moment. Also, I thought I read that FNDR is restricted to only a couple restaurants (the Italian one and one other)?

They were both offered for our upcoming Oasis cruise. Depends on the ship as to how restrictive they are.

Do they typically offer FNDR if BOGO is already offered? Our Symphony has BOGO but not FNDR at the moment. Also, I thought I read that FNDR is restricted to only a couple restaurants (the Italian one and one other)?

Yes Im seeing only BOGO on our Symphony Cruise but would have preferred FNDR so we could enjoy the first formal night in the MDR.

We did FNDR twice on a back to back on Oasis last year and choose Chops for both nights as the menu suited us even though that has the most expensive menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes Im seeing only BOGO on our Symphony Cruise but would have preferred FNDR so we could enjoy the first formal night in the MDR.

We did FNDR twice on a back to back on Oasis last year and choose Chops for both nights as the menu suited us even though that has the most expensive menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will add FNDR to Symphony sailings. I'm kicking myself as I should have jumped on BOGO when it was $37 CAD but it's now $50 so not as good a deal. Had the same thoughts about formal night.

Good to know you used FNDR on Chops.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The ship chooses the restaurant, and you can change it pending available space.

I was able to pick the restaurant (Giovanni's) we wanted for FNDR on our Radiance cruise sailing from Fremantle Western Australia on 1 March. I would have been happy with any of them if the ship chose the restaurant except my travel companion doesn't like Japanese so Izumi is out. Might have to get sushi on a shore day.

I had booked FNDR but was keeping an eye out for BOGO. When BOGO became available, FNDR was no longer able to be purchased. Could just be specific to the sailing I'm on, of course.