Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Well I enrolled my wife(we have been married 43 years). Well she has diamond status. Me. Pre gold. Great yes it took us many years to get diamond status. So yes it’s important. I now don’t. I guess I have to stay! Hehehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well I enrolled my wife(we have been married 43 years). Well she has diamond status. Me. Pre gold. Great yes it took us many years to get diamond status. So yes it’s important. I now don’t. I guess I have to stay! Hehehehe.

It looks like the new site de-linked the two accounts (at least for my wife and I), and since the C&A site has completely disappeared there is no way to check. When I access the old site we both have the same # of points, but on the new site I have 7 fewer (which is correct, but if the link still existed between the two accounts both of us should show the same # of points). What a mess:rolleyes:

We travel with our kids and htye have their own room, in the past I could link their reservations to my account, now I can't anyone figured a way around it?

We are getting the same thing for our upcoming cruise in June. Logged in this morning to make the final payment and the reservation was not tied to my login anymore.

C&A no longer appears on my wife's or my account.

Very disappointed why this would be rolled out before it was ready.

No it isn't!

Whilst they have added a button called 'Access your cruise planner' this takes you to another log in screen and then you get 'We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.'.......

Leaving on Harmony next Saturday, called and was told, check back in a couple days. But on my e mail from RC pushing the bargains on cruise planner it got me to my reservation.

You will have to clean out your old browsing data. Click on the 3 dots on the top left of your browser (I use google chrome), More Tools, Clear Browsing data. I hope they fix the kinks. I had some reservations tied to mine and now I can't see them. They need to go back to the old system or get this fixed. It is a PITA.

I can't get past the screen that asks for your user name and new password. The button to submit the info never becomes active. It is probably for the better. I am worried that if I got passed that I still would not get to my account and then would also not be able to get in through the back door either.

So I just logged into My Cruises for the first time in a while and had to sign up for a new account and link it to my old My Cruises account. Now on the main page "Dashboard" it shows my next cruise and has a link to go to Cruise Planner for that cruise, but it doesn't list future cruises I have booked.

I went under "Cruises" and it shows my future cruises along with a link for Stateroom Info and to make a payment, but there's no link for the Cruise Planner.

How do we access the cruise planner for cruises that aren't our next scheduled cruise now?

Hah! I’ve been able to get on the new site (though not do anything with it), but yesterday MY account showed my husband’s first name and my mother’s middle name, and with my birth date. I managed to fix that.

Today? I’ve apparently gained 54 C&A points. Our pending B2B will “only” give me 50 points, so it isn’t even that they’ve granted those in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmm - maybe when they migrated the data from the old system to the new system it merged you, your husband, and your mother into one person and gave you everyone's C&A points?

Seriously, not being a tech genius and having suffered through web 'updates/transitions' with other companies (cough, Disney, cough) I've read that when they move the data from the old system to the new system some of it gets 'corrupted'.

I initially couldn't log on (it froze at the blue screen loading) then yesterday I could log in but had to update, my email was my user ID and I had an acceptable password so didn't need to change any of that, but when I hit the cruise planner button I got an error message. I did manage to find the cruise planner by hitting the 'buy excursions' on the main pre log in page and then entering my reservation number - sort of clunky so far, but Royal's site has always seemed really clunky to me & very hard to search for what I'm looking for - I like Norwegians site better.

A good website can be a great marketing advantage, if the consumer can search for and find what they want easily and then compare options (like - oh, a balcony is only $X more - that's worth it) you make it easier for them to buy. The way they have it now (well before, now is non functional) it's so cumbersome that it drives people away, it's just too much work to find what you want.

Go ahead and click that link on your upcoming cruise. It will just take you to a page where you have to enter your reservation, ship and date of sail. You can use info from any reservation you have.

Ah, thanks! A bit counter intuitive to me personally; I already have everything booked for my next cruise so I wouldn't think to click on it.

It certainly has issues. I can’t access my cruise planner. I guess I will give it a few days and see if they have their issues corrected.

When you log in and click on access my cruise planner it opens a new general Cruise Planner window.....click on "Reserve Now" and it will lead you to a page where you can input your reservation #, name, etc.......that will get you to your CP.....not a smooth process right now