Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Just logged in. Cruise Planner link now worked without having to re-enter reservation number etc. Checked calendar. ALL MY DINING RESERVATIONS AND PURCHASES ARE BACK!!!

Yay!!! :D:D:D

~ Judy

Yay Judy. I only wish mine worked. But I assume it’s royal deciding who they fix first

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could try logging in using a different browser e.g. if you're currently using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome. If you don't have another internet browser loaded on your computer, you can try clearing your browser's cache. And finally, if you're not tech savvy then just call Royal Caribbean to get assistance with their website.

Sent from my R1 HD using Forums mobile app

Thanks. We have Edge on the same computer and it’s working fine!

Thanks. We have Edge on the same computer and it’s working fine!

Firefox doesn’t work either, I use it and keep getting “We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.”

Firefox doesn’t work either, I use it and keep getting “We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.”

Some have reported being able to fix that symptom by clearing cache and cookies.

So it looks like they still have a ways to go. Went in thru the already booked link to book some specialty dining for our cruise next week. After going thru the process and applying some of the OBC for it, it gives an error that it can’t process my credit card payment.

I am using OBC, not a credit card!!! So I get cycled back to entering the reservation number, and it throws up an error that it can’t find the reservation.

So after a half hour of trying this, I call and get in the cue for 20 minutes. Then the Royal Rep tries to make the dining reservation, and surprise, they get the same error. “Please hold a little longer, we have our Resolutions department working on it”

After 40 minutes, they are finally able to get the Chops reservation added. Then, after this long, they try to upsell a bottle of wine. How about they should just throw one in for this taking so long.

I am glad I had all my docs printed before this fiasco started. Guess I will wait until after this cruise before I try to fix the login problems. It still gives errors using either the username or email. And yes, even clearing the cache and trying IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Puffin browsers won’t work.

At least I have six months before the next cruise after this one. Maybe it will be fixed by then.

So it looks like they still have a ways to go. Went in thru the already booked link to book some specialty dining for our cruise next week. After going thru the process and applying some of the OBC for it, it gives an error that it can’t process my credit card payment.

I am using OBC, not a credit card!!! So I get cycled back to entering the reservation number, and it throws up an error that it can’t find the reservation.

So after a half hour of trying this, I call and get in the cue for 20 minutes. Then the Royal Rep tries to make the dining reservation, and surprise, they get the same error. “Please hold a little longer, we have our Resolutions department working on it”

After 40 minutes, they are finally able to get the Chops reservation added. Then, after this long, they try to upsell a bottle of wine. How about they should just throw one in for this taking so long.

I am glad I had all my docs printed before this fiasco started. Guess I will wait until after this cruise before I try to fix the login problems. It still gives errors using either the username or email. And yes, even clearing the cache and trying IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Puffin browsers won’t work.

At least I have six months before the next cruise after this one. Maybe it will be fixed by then.

Oh lord. I hope royal execs are finally FIRED!