Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Think again. Still doesn’t show proper points. Mine still shows 0 pre gold I am diamond. Now before everyone goes off with comments about my mentioning status it makes a big difference booking cruises Royal will you ever put out a working website?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry if this has been addressed in the myriad of comments. In the old website, when you accessed your cruise, at the bottom was a list of booking numbers that your booking was linked to for dining. Has anyone found a way to access that information? We are booked with a group for next year and I was trying to find who is linked and who is not.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been addressed in the myriad of comments. In the old website, when you accessed your cruise, at the bottom was a list of booking numbers that your booking was linked to for dining. Has anyone found a way to access that information? We are booked with a group for next year and I was trying to find who is linked and who is not.

Thanks.

This info is also shown on Royal's Guest Copy of the booking confirmation.

My already booked link is gone. Can not pull up anything. The old link which had been posted is not working for me. I pull it up hit my cruise Res. just takes me back to first page worked yesterday.

Have fun.

Dick

Update already booked is back on page.

Hello, does anybody have the link to get into my planner/my RC account the old way, my sister/brother in law do not see their cruise planner and they want to purchase their beverage/dining packages today as its the last day for the discount, can anybody help?

Im also a shareholder and really cant complain of the return it's given me over the last 7 years.

I also believe if someone is determined to buy an excursion or any other item off the website they will either call or book on board.

Not defending their poor decision.....just don't believe it will cause a large revenue problem. Much less than the news cycle issues of a hurricane in the Caribbean.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I agree that they made a mess of the upgrade, really stupid the way they handled it.

However, assuming this does not go on for too much longer, and you can arrange for travel documents, excursions, etc. over the phone. This is really just an annoyance although there will be a short term additional cost to the cruise company for having more people handle the phone calls.

If they were smart they would give out a small perk to travelers who are sailing soon, maybe a little bit of OBC. They should also send an email blast to all the people traveling soon to apologize and explain that they can call, etc. to arrange for things.

I have only booked 6 cruises however, none of them on the cruise company's website. I have either booked by phone to the cruise company or on a travel agent's website. If someone likes the price and wants to travel on a particular cruise not being able to do it on the website is a minor inconvenience.

Has anyone been able to access Crown and Anchor page? I see nothing for C&A

On the new web page my C&A points from last cruise are not added but on the old paege they were.

Strange isn't it ,they can build the biggest ships in the world with all kinds of new ideas but can't do a simple web page.

Mine wasn't working so I did what others suggested and 'forgot password'. Once I did that, I was able to see my profile. It took a second to update but all my points and past cruises were there. I was able to add one of my two reservations. The one I couldn't add is upcoming in May, but I suspect it is because it is only a six digit reservation number and adding a 0 to the front did not help, so I emailed. We'll see if I get help/response.

Lol- so it appeared that today the site was working, without me having to jump through any hoops. But then I clicked on the Check In link from the dashboard, and got the Bad Request error. I know I can get in the other way, but I was so excited to try doing it from the dashboard :)

I’m IT, and I so wish RC would hire me for testing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hoping to save myself a phone call and being on hold for an eternity. Just wondering if anyone knows how long before the cruise starts that you can start booking the entertainment??? I’m booked on the Allure in October and can only book Voom, drinks and excursions...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m unable to link a new reservation, and one of my past cruises is missing (along with the points). Guess I will give it a week or two, and see what happens. I’m hoping they work it out on their end—I really don’t want the hassle of having to call them to fix it.

Just wondering if anyone knows how long before the cruise starts that you can start booking the entertainment??? I’m booked on the Allure in October and can only book Voom, drinks and excursions...

No pattern when that opens - keep checking the planner or sub to the Roll Call thread, someone may announce it there.

I agree that they made a mess of the upgrade, really stupid the way they handled it.

However, assuming this does not go on for too much longer, and you can arrange for travel documents, excursions, etc. over the phone. This is really just an annoyance although there will be a short term additional cost to the cruise company for having more people handle the phone calls.

If they were smart they would give out a small perk to travelers who are sailing soon, maybe a little bit of OBC. They should also send an email blast to all the people traveling soon to apologize and explain that they can call, etc. to arrange for things.

I have only booked 6 cruises however, none of them on the cruise company's website. I have either booked by phone to the cruise company or on a travel agent's website. If someone likes the price and wants to travel on a particular cruise not being able to do it on the website is a minor inconvenience.

With some of the current hold times I am hearing about, I doubt that RCI has spent any additional money to increase call center staffing.

Also doubtful is the possibility of any extra perks to passengers sailing soon. I will report back on that one. Michael Bayley did post his letter of apology on another social media website's Crown & Anchor page, which some considered too little, too late.

Has anyone been able to access Crown and Anchor page? I see nothing for C&A

On the new web page my C&A points from last cruise are not added but on the old paege they were.

Strange isn't it ,they can build the biggest ships in the world with all kinds of new ideas but can't do a simple web page.

You make a good point.