Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I liked the description of the root cause being passengers had multiple accounts. Do they think people intentionally registered more than once? Perhaps poor IT support over decades has resulted in multiple accounts. Should this really be news to the IT department?

Actually his message really says the problem is that they have customers. How does a ceo keep his job with comments like these?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I last cruised Royal Caribbean about 5 years ago their website worked fine and I don't remember any problems with anything. I did 3 NCL cruises and their site worked fine.

Our last cruise I booked last year with Celebrity and for a year there was nothing but problems. Sorry you are locked out come back in 20 minutes and so on and so on.

When I booked a cruise on Royal last December the site was different than I remembered but seems to work ok. I now have not been able to view my cruise for the last month??? Whats with that did they get Celebrities IT people I hope not. Just might have to cancel if NCL decides to do Cuba cruises in 2019.

I only ever had one account with a user name.

But probably like many having problems with the new login, it would not allow my username and directed me to use an email address. Then after also creating a new password with capital letter and number as directed, it still hasn’t worked. Although I can now get in with the previously mentioned link.

No doubt somewhere in the cyber land if not on the RC site I now probably, with thousands of others, have multiple accounts.

Talk about blaming their bread and butter!

Maybe that is why there is an email sent to some (not me)

with discounts for shore excursions and packages. Obviously with so many unable to login the bottom line is no one can book these and it is costing RC revenue.

I just checked the previous link as I had used successfully to view/purchase excursions/packages but left it too late!

Cannot connect at all and the blue page takes me now to a dashboard where they have no records of booked cruises, C&A membership let alone points! The original link now has a message on it for UK bookings - I live and book in Australia.

I could swear with frustration as we are going on a family camping holiday in a few days only to return home two days before the cruise.

RC will get no more of my cash out of protest as I now will not take any of their excursions nor packages.

I got lucky & was able to log in with no problem. I usually had problem in the past every time I log into my account. Had to just log in reservation # on your future cruises except the most current cruise. It shows all past your cruises as well. Pretty neat, hope it stays this way. But I have yet to check out where the gift preferences are. Perhaps I’ll just wait n see what you guys find out first...thanks !

I got lucky & was able to log in with no problem. I usually had problem in the past every time I log into my account. Had to just log in reservation # on your future cruises except the most current cruise. It shows all past your cruises as well. Pretty neat, hope it stays this way. But I have yet to check out where the gift preferences are. Perhaps I’ll just wait n see what you guys find out first...��thanks !

Not sure if by gift preferences you mean purchasing gifts. I just purchased something by logging in, clicking on the "already booked" tab and then on "Royal gifts". Hope this helps.

Not sure if by gift preferences you mean purchasing gifts. I just purchased something by logging in, clicking on the "already booked" tab and then on "Royal gifts". Hope this helps.

I'm pretty sure Deck_Diva meant "amenities preferences", for instance what would you like as your Diamond in-room amenity, Coke or water?

I acquired a middle name , Patricia, never had a middle name in my life!!. I deleted it and saved the changes but when I went back in it was still there. Oh well.

This is quite a shame. I have always had a policy of buying people named Heather Patrica a drink.

Their entire target market is on the internet and Facebook. ... Megaships and theme park islands like the envisioned CoCo Cay are the direction the company is headed. Welcome, millennial generation. Boomers are on their way to the retirement home.

News flash: the Millennials are not on Facebook. Last I checked, they were on Instagram and think Facebook is for old folks. (I'm also in the 15%, but I keep my ear to the ground.)

How did you even get to the page to see check-in? The only thing I can access is the cruise planner (on the page where you input your name and reservation number). I cannot see dining preferences, check-in, or anything else that was on the old dashboard.

Ditto!!! Very frustrating.

On a happy note- it now seems like I can do everything I need to do with my June reservation now. It’s a little hokey and annoying- you have to log in to your reservation number separately between the planner and checking in, but at least it seems to work :)

On a happy note- it now seems like I can do everything I need to do with my June reservation now. It’s a little hokey and annoying- you have to log in to your reservation number separately between the planner and checking in, but at least it seems to work :)

How do you check in for the cruise? Is there a tab for it?

Clear your cache. Log in using Firefox (version 2.0231 only). Incognito mode. On a tablet not laptop, before noon EST. If after noon, you'll need different instructions and have to use Chrome or IE version 2.6472. Call RCCL IT they are there to help.

Edited by bouhunter

Here is an old link that so far has allowed me to access all of my bookings.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/my...rocessLogin.do

That worked for me until yesterday. If I log in there my reservations are not showing anymore.

I now have to use

http://bookings.royalcaribbean.co.uk/asr/login.do?pnav=3&snav=3&wuc=GBR

However, whilst that accesses the cruise planner it doesn’t let you access the online check in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok- I’ll have to actually do it to tell you the instructions, cuz it’s complicated.. :). Note- these are my instructions for safari from my iPhone

1) go to royalcaribbean.com

2) in the upper left drop down menu, pick already booked, then online check in

3) now you are taken to the old annoying page, where you have to enter last name, reservation number, date, etc

4) click submit button, and it takes you to the old check in page

Oh, just tried from chrome on iPhone, and same instructions worked

Why is everyone complaining about the new site? I think Royal Caribbean created the most secure site in the world against cyber crime. If the clients can't get into the site, how will the hackers? And would the hackers even want to? Brilliant I say, just brilliant!

why is everyone complaining about the new site? I think royal caribbean created the most secure site in the world against cyber crime. If the clients can't get into the site, how will the hackers? And would the hackers even want to? Brilliant i say, just brilliant!

:'):'):'):')😊😊😊

glad to see i am not the only one who cannot get in to the site and whose crown and anchor number gets an error message. i have called twice in a week and am told it will be fixed "by this weekend". i gotta say, this is not making me happy. i cruise in may and can see nothing except my reservation number. glad i am not a loyal royal and will probably never be after two bad experiences with cruising them.

Tender Lady: Thank you, yes, it’s amenities preference I was referring to. I’ve been searching for it in my account. Nowhere to be found. It’s just we don’t need anymore RC totes. If we do get ‘em again, oh well...we can always exchange ‘em for other gifts,we hope!

No more wine or any alcohol for us[emoji22]

Tender Lady: Thank you, yes, it’s amenities preference I was referring to. I’ve been searching for it in my account. Nowhere to be found. It’s just we don’t need anymore RC totes. If we do get ‘em again, oh well...we can always exchange ‘em for other gifts,we hope!

No more wine or any alcohol for us[emoji22]

So is it true that Royal is taking away the 2 free Heini's and bottle of wine? That kinda sucks.