Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Just tried the above link. Able to sign in but almost immediately redirected to the new sign in screen and no sign in possible there.

Just signed in the old way, logged in using my old ID/PW and was able to pull up our September cruise and make a payment on it with no problem, so that part still works. Did not try to do any incremental additions (i.e. beverage) so that part may no longer work.

BTW, in order to get into the new system you need to create a new userID/Password, and manually re-enter all of your booked cruises, so I'd go in the old way first and write down all of your booking IDs so you have them handy when you try setting up the new ID.

Think again. Still doesn’t show proper points. Mine still shows 0 pre gold I am diamond. Now before everyone goes off with comments about my mentioning status it makes a big difference booking cruises Royal will you ever put out a working website?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call Crown & Anchor. Mine was short by 2 nights and called them and they corrected the #s immediately. Still missing one of my cruises in the history.

I am able to login today and view my cruise planner. Haven't done check-in as we are too far out but I can at least see all excursions, dinning, etc without having to do tricks

I am glad to see someone can at least get in now. They must have found someone that knows a little more about IT than how to spell it; but it looks like they still have the same bunch of ‘highly qualified technicians’ that did the upgrade to their website a few years back that was hosed.

I have already cancelled two cruises with Princess for this year because of how they mishandled their initial OCEAN Medallion rollout, now I may be cancelling a couple with RCI as well if things don’t improve soon. I still can’t get into their website. I am sure they have lost a lot of bookings because of what is happening and probably have gone a long way towards alienating many existing customers to the point of cancelling existing bookings or booking their next cruise with someone else; I am in that group myself.

I also think it is total incompetence on management’s part that they did not have a fall back plan in place that would let them go back to the old website if issues like this occurred; especially after the problems they had a few years ago. I spent over 20 years working in IT and we never made major changes or upgrades without 1) notifying everyone a system would not be available for a specific timeframe for maintenance or upgrade, 2) having a fallback plan in case problems were encountered and 3) everything was totally backed up before we started the work.

I used the new email link to report a cruise planner log in problem with the new web site 2 days ago. (I had to log in to the main page which then showed my booked cruise with my name, date of sailing, ship, reservation, etc. but when I clicked on "go to cruise planner" I had to log in all over again and put in ALL of that information manually!) Today I received an email apologizing again and letting me know they looked at my specific problem and fixed it. Sure enough... they did it! I am very pleased they are listening. I hope going forward they will put better testing in place including using many of us as beta testers before launching new changes. As far as this instance goes I give them bad grades for the initial screw up but high grades on admitting the problem and keeping to their word to fix it.

Hoping to save myself a phone call and being on hold for an eternity. Just wondering if anyone knows how long before the cruise starts that you can start booking the entertainment??? I’m booked on the Allure in October and can only book Voom, drinks and excursions...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, you can book entertainment, but it will not yet be available for a cruise in October.

About six weeks ago, we made reservations for the evening shows for our May 6th Oasis cruise. At that time, I did print out a copy of these reservations. Earlier this morning, I was finally able to get on our cruise planner for this cruise, only to discover that half our reservations were cancelled (including the 9:000pm adult comedy show on day 2).

Has anyone else experiences this issue??:(

Hi, I tried to check in online today, and I get an error that the link is bad. The cruise is there in my account; everything is as it should be in my cruise planner, and I have the correct reservation number, but it seems the check in system is just down. Is this a common occurrence for Royal Caribbean? I have seen lots of comments about their website being poor. I even tried sneaking in to the old online check in page, and got an error that the system could not update my information at this time.

Any other ideas what to do?

You could try logging in using a different browser e.g. if you're currently using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome. If you don't have another internet browser loaded on your computer, you can try clearing your browser's cache. And finally, if you're not tech savvy then just call Royal Caribbean to get assistance with their website.

Sent from my R1 HD using Forums mobile app

Well our e-docs are ready for our May 5th cruise BUT I can't find them on our dashboard. When I click on the link they sent it just takes me to enter your reservation number where it promptly tells me I can't access the site at this time! One step forward, two steps back.

Moving this up to see if anyone has been able to find the link they send to print out your edocs. The link in the e-mail does not work.

I would wait - probably at least a couple of weeks. With the roll out of the new site all kinds of things could be reset- like MTD reservations. Purchases are less likely to be canceled as that would involve reimbursements - and would cost RCI something to process.

I'd call customer service to confirm your reservations and purchases.

Just logged in. Cruise Planner link now worked without having to re-enter reservation number etc. Checked calendar. ALL MY DINING RESERVATIONS AND PURCHASES ARE BACK!!!

Yay!!! :D:D:D

~ Judy