Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I'm sailing on the Anthem June 14, and I was attempting to do the online check in. I'm getting stuck on setting up the onboard expense account. I fill in all of my information and then I can't click "save and continue". Anyone else with this issue? Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious.

Every time I try to log on to my account, it tells me that I've used the wrong password. So, I go to reset the password and get into my account. The next time I tried to log in, it tells me the same thing -- wrong password. I've gone thru this 4-5 times. :confused:

Are you username or email address? I found if you keep trying to use your username instead of your email address, that you will keep having to reset your password.

Are you username or email address? I found if you keep trying to use your username instead of your email address, that you will keep having to reset your password.

I'm username & password. When that doesn't work, they ask for my email address then ask for the answer to my secret question. Then I can get access, but I have to create another password. It won't let me use the same one.

Every time I try to log on to my account, it tells me that I've used the wrong password. So, I go to reset the password and get into my account. The next time I tried to log in, it tells me the same thing -- wrong password. I've gone thru this 4-5 times. :confused:

My exact experience as well.

I had the same problem until I used my email address instead of my username to log on.

Yes, that is the secret. Makes no sense, but that is how it works now.

It may be one of the secrets, but I was not able to sign on using my email address, although I tried several different ways for 2 days. A C&A agent finally got me logged on. Two missing past cruises discovered so far, plus the need to input yet again 10 of my 14 future cruises.

I'm sailing on the Anthem June 14, and I was attempting to do the online check in. I'm getting stuck on setting up the onboard expense account. I fill in all of my information and then I can't click "save and continue". Anyone else with this issue? Maybe I'm not seeing something obvious.

If you are having trouble adding a credit card to your onboard expense account, try clicking on cash account and see if that lets you save and continue. If that works, you can give a credit card number to Guest Services after boarding.

Ah and so it continues! After finally getting on using email and password reset I was able to spend a half hour trying to get to update my pre-board. Most links don't work but one finally did. I updated was able to print boarding passes for May cruise BUT no luggage tags there to print. I have time so will wait to see if they actually get someone in IT that knows what they are doing. In meantime of course missing some of my cruises and added a Singapore cruise to my wife's account. Scariest thing for me, 90 % of ships themselves run on computers now. Hope not the same IT person.... What a kluster F

George in NY

Ah and so it continues! After finally getting on using email and password reset I was able to spend a half hour trying to get to update my pre-board. Most links don't work but one finally did. I updated was able to print boarding passes for May cruise BUT no luggage tags there to print. I have time so will wait to see if they actually get someone in IT that knows what they are doing. In meantime of course missing some of my cruises and added a Singapore cruise to my wife's account. Scariest thing for me, 90 % of ships themselves run on computers now. Hope not the same IT person.... What a kluster F

George in NY

There is talk of airplanes flying by computer and no pilots.

That is scary.

I had the same problem until I used my email address instead of my username to log on.

Not working for me either way, and I am using Chrome. Maybe I should try to log on using IE.

Nope, not working with IE.

If this helps anyone, here's been my experience.

I never got an email. I had no idea there was a new site or plans for a combined login until I read that information here. (FB is not a good method of disseminating info, imho.)

But, I had been unable to log into RC's website for about a week now. Maybe more, but it was a busy, offline week, so I'm unsure what date the exact problem started.

I did all of the various browser hoops: clearing cache, cookies, etc., switching browsers, incognito windows, etc. Nothing worked. Did finally get in via IE and the "backdoor". Got all the way through the order process for a drinks package, including entering a CC. It failed twice. I gave up and called RC, waited the interminable amount of time and got my order taken care of. I asked about the ETA for getting this mess fixed and the agent said Wednesday, most likely.

Luckily, my first cruise isn't until June. And even luckier, I booked dining and all of our entertainment prior to this debacle.

Because I am in IT, I decided to follow the advice about "forgotten password". And that worked. 100%. I have both cruises listed and all my past cruises (it's only five, but they're correct). I did have to re-enter my C&A number, but it only took a few minutes to get my points and level adjusted.

The caveat is that you only use your email to login from now on. There is no username associated with your "new" account. That's how they're going to combine systems. The old systems used usernames. The new one is using email addresses to differentiate them from the old accounts.

It's not ideal, but it's the only option. Make everyone change and save them (RCI IT) the headaches of trying to check old usernames against new ones, if that makes sense?

I hope this helps everyone!

Has anyone been able to figure out the six digit v. seven digit reservation # error? All my past cruises and 1 of 2 of my upcoming as well as points are all good. But I cannot add my May cruise that has a six digit res #. No matter how I try to type it.

Has anyone been able to figure out the six digit v. seven digit reservation # error? All my past cruises and 1 of 2 of my upcoming as well as points are all good. But I cannot add my May cruise that has a six digit res #. No matter how I try to type it.

Will it work if you put a "0" in front as the first digit?

I can get into my account, view my past cruises, even buy packages but I can't access my cruise docs to complete them. Good thing I have 6 weeks to go. Wonder if the idiots in the Royal IT dept will have it fixed by then? I will NEVER understand how a company this size can have such a poo infested website.

I’m positive this has been answered, but I’d rather not read the entire thread to find my answer. I am able to log in fine, I can see my cruises, I can make dining and excursion reservations. But I cannot find where to make show reservations or sign my waivers/onboard account.

I’m positive this has been answered, but I’d rather not read the entire thread to find my answer. I am able to log in fine, I can see my cruises, I can make dining and excursion reservations. But I cannot find where to make show reservations or sign my waivers/onboard account.
Show reservations only show up for Quantum and Oasis class ships. If that fits your cruise, it's probably just too soon. Keep checking back.

As for the waivers, try here: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/adc/waivers/waiversLanding.do

Show reservations only show up for Quantum and Oasis class ships. If that fits your cruise, it's probably just too soon. Keep checking back.

As for the waivers, try here: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/adc/waivers/waiversLanding.do

The one I’m currently trying to get to is not an Oasis class. I’m so used to sailing on them, I forget the others don’t have show reservation options. As for now the link goes dead after I enter my info, but that might change! Thanks!!

The one I’m currently trying to get to is not an Oasis class. I’m so used to sailing on them, I forget the others don’t have show reservation options. As for now the link goes dead after I enter my info, but that might change! Thanks!!
Sorry about that. There's a lot of that going on right now as they update various parts of the site. Things are improving, albeit slowly.

Will it work if you put a "0" in front as the first digit?

That did work for me and I was able to add the only cruise that I was unable to pull over. I typed "0" and then the 6 reservations numbers.

I was lucky enough to be able to add the remaining future cruises that didn't show up. All my past cruise history is correct, but my point total is wrong. My level is correct at Diamond Plus, but 18 points are missing. I called C&A who were seeing the correct point total in their records and told me to be patient. They said the site was still being worked on. The representative told me that they were able to see a preview of how the site will look when done. I asked what was on it and he said that there was an area for cruise details, check-in, and also a C&A area to update cruise and gift preferences. Hopefully IT will be able to get this up and working correctly soon. The representative, of course, could not offer any estimated time frame for this to actually occur.