Water no longer available for pre-purchase!!

FLCruise7

I have an Alaskan cruise in September that I already pre-purchased the water for, I just check on the Princess website and the option is still there. I checked my Caribbean cruise for next March and it's also an option. Maybe it was only taking off certain sailings.

The price for the bridge Fugheddaboudi for now. I can get you in the jail for a lot less..:D:D:D

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Hee Hee! But I really really like that bridge! ;p And I AM from Brooklyn originally!

Princess seems to be working hard on disappointing their customers these days. I'm onboard, and rethinking my future cruising with them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I currently have 3 cruises booked with Princess and I really don't want to switch lines, and I talk them up to my friends all the time...but this kind of stuff is getting tiring. It kinda shows a lack of consideration for their loyal cruises. :confused::(

I have an Alaskan cruise in September that I already pre-purchased the water for, I just check on the Princess website and the option is still there. I checked my Caribbean cruise for next March and it's also an option. Maybe it was only taking off certain sailings.

It's still there...it's been there....they just inflated the price x4 for a little bit until the backlash happened! ;p

Hee Hee! But I really really like that bridge! ;p And I AM from Brooklyn originally!

Wow I sold The Brooklyn Bridge three times to the same guy :o He was from Brooklyn too.

What a coincidence his name was Chuck also...:):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Oh no! What happened?
Not all bad news, really, but it's the little things that cause the annoyance. Overall, it's a good cruise, but the entire Marketing Dept should be put on a small boat and towed behind one of the ships for awhile until they understand customer service.

The crew and staff are very good (95%) - none of my piccadillys are on them. Full report when I get home 5-14.

Not all bad news, really, but it's the little things that cause the annoyance. Overall, it's a good cruise, but the entire Marketing Dept should be put on a small boat and towed behind one of the ships for awhile until they understand customer service.

The crew and staff are very good (95%) - none of my piccadillys are on them. Full report when I get home 5-14.

Oh good! I agree...the crew and staff usuallly have great attitudes and are so hard working.

The tow boat idea for the marketing department sounds like a good idea.

Look forward to reading your full report when you get back.

I was able to use OBC to pre book excursions, but not water/soda packages-I had to prepay with my credit card.

Are others paying for water with OBC?

I couldn't either. Only excursions. I was hoping I could buy in advance the drink package and water with OBC.

Hello, I just check our booking for Norway in June of 2019. I can still get a case of water for $6.90. We used out FCC during our March2018 cruise to reserve this booking and have not made any other payments. We will watch to see what happens.

It was only changed for approx 24 hours.

I just purchased bottled water package for upcoming Sapphire x 2 and Royal. No problems, paid with credit card.:') $8.97 a package, that would be in AUD.

I purchased for all three of my upcoming cruises at the $6.90 price.

I was in my Cruise Personalizer today & found that water is no longer an option for purchase (12 bottles for $6.90 - which used to be available only for pre-cruise purchase). I thought it might be a web glitch, so I called Princess. They have taken it off the choices and are "working on a new package" to take its place.

I was told "you can bring water onboard" but that doesn't work too well when flying to a port with no access for making that purchase prior to boarding. Also, this was such a nice & easy option (and not overly expensive).

I let her know I was not a happy camper! :mad:

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Its still available for our cruise? We are leaving out of San Francisco for a 10 day Alaskan cruise.

Its still available for our cruise? We are leaving out of San Francisco for a 10 day Alaskan cruise.
Log into the website and select your booking. Click on Onboard Reservations at the top and then view Beverage Package options. The Bottled Water Package will be at the bottom of the list of options.

Sent from my iPad using Forums