Update on Aqua Class

lovedecruise

I have checked the Celebrity website and the perks offered for Aqua Class. I see there is no mention of priority boarding, complimentary welcome bottle of wine or daily delivery of savouries. Are these perks no longer offered?

Do they ever offer Aqua class guests the option to visit the helipad area, (e.g Solstice), to view special locations eg Milford Sound in NZ, or is this invitation only offered to Concierge guests?

Any idea on whether non alcoholic wine/sparkling grape juice is included in the classic drink package?

Many thanks.

I have checked the Celebrity website and the perks offered for Aqua Class. I see there is no mention of priority boarding, complimentary welcome bottle of wine or daily delivery of savouries. Are these perks no longer offered?

Do they ever offer Aqua class guests the option to visit the helipad area, (e.g Solstice), to view special locations eg Milford Sound in NZ, or is this invitation only offered to Concierge guests?

Any idea on whether non alcoholic wine/sparkling grape juice is included in the classic drink package?

Many thanks.

I see what you mean...the website used to say that "Aqua Class receives all the benefits of Concierge PLUS..." but I don't see that wording anymore.

On our cruise last month, they still had priority boarding for Aqua class, as well as a complimentary bottle of wine, and afternoon delivery of savories. There was no option to visit the helipad area for Aqua class, but we did did receive such an offer as Elite Captain's club members.

Many thanks.

We just got off Solstice in an Aqua Class stateroom. There was priority boarding, but not really necessary as the lines for everyone moved swiftly. Out stateroom attendant told us to let him know when we wanted our complimentary bottle of champagne, and he would ice it for us. They no longer have it on ice when you arrive because most people don't drink it right away. With regard to the canapes, just tell your stateroom attendant that you want it everyday, or opt out of it completely. Personally, I loved the canapes they provided, but if you ask my wife, she wouldn't touch them. I tell her she has no palate. :rolleyes:

Visiting the Helo pad is by invite only, but they never checked if you just went up there with the crowd.

We have been to the helipad a few (4 or 5 times) some due to being in a suite, some because we are Elite Plus sometimes we don’t know why. All but once we have had to show our invitation.

We used priority boarding last month. As others have said it's just a separate line but it probably save us 10-15 minutes this time. Canapes and the bottle of wine were offered to us by our stateroom attendant but we declined the offer. We are rarely in our stateroom to use them at a time which is convenient to us.

We got priority boarding, the bottle of wine was delivered when we asked for it (no longer waiting and we traded it for a bottle of prosecco in Blu) and the daily savories are still delivered if you want them. We ask for cheese or fruit plate or sometimes shrimp cocktail instead.

Not routinely, but in December we received an invitation for the sail away from Bonaire. I think mostly everyone else was from concierge class. We did have to show our invitation.

Many thanks.

I have no idea about the sparkling grape juice, but my guess (only a guess) is yes.

We just got off Solstice in an Aqua Class stateroom. There was priority boarding, but not really necessary as the lines for everyone moved swiftly. Out stateroom attendant told us to let him know when we wanted our complimentary bottle of champagne, and he would ice it for us. They no longer have it on ice when you arrive because most people don't drink it right away. With regard to the canapes, just tell your stateroom attendant that you want it everyday, or opt out of it completely. Personally, I loved the canapes they provided, but if you ask my wife, she wouldn't touch them. I tell her she has no palate. :rolleyes:

Visiting the Helo pad is by invite only, but they never checked if you just went up there with the crowd.

Any updates on getting daily complimentary bottles of water? Read some prior threads that it depends on the ship and room attendant if you receive the water perk.;)

Any updates on getting daily complimentary bottles of water? Read some prior threads that it depends on the ship and room attendant if you receive the water perk.;)

On our cruise last month, we did not get any water. We had to ask for our first day's water, which is now all that is offered. Since we had a drink package, it did not really matter to us. However, even though our free water was not in the room on the first day, there were two bottles of Evian water on the dresser that were for sale. We asked the room steward to remove them so that they were not taking up space.

We was on the Eclipse on March 18, on Veranda CAT 2C CC preview (1st Celebrity Cruise).

We receive the invitation for the sail away party at the Helipad in St Maarten.

31882746_2077323552510438_5503820600629526528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=98414acc16ce13e7680726a7ff24c4a3&oe=5B9374EC

On our cruise last month, we did not get any water. We had to ask for our first day's water, which is now all that is offered. Since we had a drink package, it did not really matter to us. However, even though our free water was not in the room on the first day, there were two bottles of Evian water on the dresser that were for sale. We asked the room steward to remove them so that they were not taking up space.

Agreed. It's kind of ridiculous to put the Evian for sale bottles in Aqua rooms. It's kind of like waving a red flag in front of a bull since water used to be an Aqua perk. We too had the beverage package, but considering the name of the cabin category....

We have sailed on Aqua Class more than 6 times in the past year. Each time we got water to begin with. On some of the cruises, the room steward would replenish the supply; on others not (although we never asked for it as we had a drink package)

It's seems strange that so many people get upset about a bottle of water. I have my cabin steward bring a pitcher of iced water. I fill my own bottle which I use on excursions. Many excursions include bottled water. When I am on the ship, I stop at any bar and ask for a glass of water. A glass of iced water is just fine.