What does Captain's Club Coffee House for Elites perk get you?

skt4cruise

You get lattes and such along with mimosas Bloody Mary and similar. Limited cold food offerings. Smoked salmon and cold cuts along with cheese and fruit. Rolls and sweet rolls but no real bagel. Only open until 10 am. If you have a drink package no advantage to the coffee house.

If No package than coffees and drinks are good perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You get lattes and such along with mimosas Bloody Mary and similar. Limited cold food offerings. Smoked salmon and cold cuts along with cheese and fruit. Rolls and sweet rolls but no real bagel. Only open until 10 am. If you have a drink package no advantage to the coffee house.

If No package than coffees and drinks are good perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I tend to disagree that there is no advantage to the coffee house breakfast if you have the beverage package. You get a beautiful non-stressful location, usually with a great view.

But, to each his own. I am actually glad it isn't crowded and that many elites (and over) choose another location.

On my last sailing, they had bagels, albeit mini-bagels, on the buffet.

And one additional menu item that you can get are their morning smoothies. They are really good ... not super sweet.

But, if a hardy breakfast is your option, this isn't really the place to go. We just like a little something to eat in the morning, along with my cappuccino and mimosa or smoothie. It fits the bill for us so nicely. No hustle and bustle and the service has always been great.

Too bad the espresso coffee is only till 10am, we love our coffee but Celebrity regular coffee leaves much to be desired. We will just have to pay to drink at the coffee shop (forgot the name).

Probably Cafe Al Bacio ... and I agree, the coffee there is the absolute best!!

The espresso drinks in the coffee house are good but not like the ones at Cafe Al Bacio. But, if their machine is broken, they will go down to the baristas to have them make your coffee drink.

And, I believe if you are elite plus or better, the coffee drinks are a free perk at Cafe Al Bacio .... a reason to get to that next level. :)

Coffee in Tuscan is excellent and on our last few cruises the lite buffet they offer has been very nice...Very relaxing way to start the day!

We try to go a few times even though we enjoy breakfast in BLU most mornings

We like it. Enjoy the specialty coffees and a Bloody Mary. It's nice and relaxing with a great view from the Tuscan Restaurant windows. Also I never found it to be crowded.

We really enjoy the little breakfast in Tuscany. The view is lovely by the windows. The service is excellent. The waiters get to know you and know your preferences. It is quiet and not so frenetic as the Ocean View Buffet, but, of course, the selection of food is much, much smaller. If you don't eat a really hardy breakfast, the Elite (E+ and Zenith) is a very pleasant way to start the day. My only wish would be that they open at seven and not eight, but I'm grateful that they have this perk for us and it is one I really fear they might take away sometime.

Probably Cafe Al Bacio ... and I agree, the coffee there is the absolute best!!

The espresso drinks in the coffee house are good but not like the ones at Cafe Al Bacio. But, if their machine is broken, they will go down to the baristas to have them make your coffee drink.

And, I believe if you are elite plus or better, the coffee drinks are a free perk at Cafe Al Bacio .... a reason to get to that next level. :)

You are correct. We stop there at least once a day for cappuccino and a little sweet treat.

We continue to enjoy the Elite breakfast a couple of times per cruise even though we have access to Luminae...It is a light breakfast but enjoyable, no one wants a full breakfast every day.

I have been Elite for 2 cruises now and did not know about this Perk. Guess I'd better go and read up on our Elite Benefits. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes! Apparently I’m in this boat (pun intended) as well. We are closing in on Elite plus too! I guess I should be embarrassed I haven’t ever taken advantage of this perk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We continue to enjoy the Elite breakfast a couple of times per cruise even though we have access to Luminae...It is a light breakfast but enjoyable, no one wants a full breakfast every day.

Actually we always want a full breakfast daily but pop in for the drinks

The Elite Breakfast is one of the top reasons I love to cruise. It is quiet and beautiful. The food is not why I go there. But it does not encourage overeating! So that is a plus. I love going over the news on my tablet there.

I was on one M class ship a few years ago where the Elite event was held in the dining room. That lasted about four days into the cruise and then it moved to one of the specialty restaurants. I'm not sure why that took place, but I can confirm that it is possible for the Elite event to be held in the dining room.

I was on one M class ship a few years ago where the Elite event was held in the dining room. That lasted about four days into the cruise and then it moved to one of the specialty restaurants. I'm not sure why that took place, but I can confirm that it is possible for the Elite event to be held in the dining room.

I have also experienced this on Royal Caribbean, the sister line. There was a section of the MDR for Diamond breakfast but this was also some years ago.

On Royal C we used to do Diamond breakfast in a sep part of MDR...that was a full breakfast menu. More recently on Oasis it was in the Diamond lounge, a small upstairs space with key card entry...nice spread but lite offerings. Diamond hostess had a desk there to assist with res, info, answer questions etc

On X we have aways gone to Tuscan on S class for Elite breakfast.....on M class it was in Ocean Liners or whatever that specialty was called but more recently in Tuscan which moved into that space.,.,.very pleasant, excellent coffee.

Yes! Apparently I’m in this boat (pun intended) as well. We are closing in on Elite plus too! I guess I should be embarrassed I haven’t ever taken advantage of this perk!

Not closing in on Elite Plus anytime soon but yep, never been there. Been Elite for probably 4 or 5 cruises. Room service on the balcony is just so nice......