CocoCay, any word on the admission yet?

Have I missed any threads about how much each passenger will be charged to go on the island, or will all of that be based on where people want to go on once the Theme Park is opened. RCI doesn't seem to be saying much...yet.

$79.00 full day at thrill water park

$49.00 half day at thrill water park

$109.00 zip-line

$74.00 helium balloon ride

$449.00 chill cabana, accommodates up to 8 people.

……………………...

Perfect Day at Coco Cay Pricing

Coco Cay Zipline - $79

Thrill Waterpark Half Day Pass - $39

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass - $44

Up, Up & Away Helium Balloon Ride - $39

Thrill Waterpark Cabana with Full Day Pass - $499

Have I missed any threads about how much each passenger will be charged to go on the island, or will all of that be based on where people want to go on once the Theme Park is opened. RCI doesn't seem to be saying much...yet.

Going on the island is free. They only charge you when you are getting off the island. :evilsmile:

$79.00 full day at thrill water park

$49.00 half day at thrill water park

$109.00 zip-line

$74.00 helium balloon ride

$449.00 chill cabana, accommodates up to 8 people.

Interesting, its just opened in our cruise planner for our cruise on Adventure in 2019. We are UK based and using the same conversation rate that Royal are showing for our OBC, the full day at thrill water park is $60.

I wonder if some discount is being applied for C & A level?

Any word on when the dock will be completed so we don't have to tender?

I think it’s November but I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just received an email from RCI that Perfect Day will be open May 2019. I don't know if that includes the new dock.

I believe the new dock is planned to open around September this year.

Where did you get your numbers?

34321870_10215921697492917_1647168624290430976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e9431f531bd6c91fcd864b6e7167bf8a&oe=5BB8FD9A

34386827_10215921697732923_3715688808927199232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5bb309aa1010646b8ba3e7f5e93d0135&oe=5BC3A9DD

My prices came from my cruise planner. I’m sailing June 15th 2019.

Your cabana is the thrill zone cabana and mine is the chill island cabana. I don’t even see the option for the thrill zone cabanas. The chill island cabana doesn’t say it includes the water park. I like your prices better. I wish I knew how to post photos of my cruise planner options.

My prices came from my cruise planner. I’m sailing June 15th 2019.

Your cabana is the thrill zone cabana and mine is the chill island cabana. I don’t even see the option for the thrill zone cabanas. The chill island cabana doesn’t say it includes the water park. I like your prices better. I wish I knew how to post photos of my cruise planner options.

Royal may be doing the dynamic pricing thng for Coco Cay too.

Interesting, its just opened in our cruise planner for our cruise on Adventure in 2019. We are UK based and using the same conversation rate that Royal are showing for our OBC, the full day at thrill water park is $60.

I wonder if some discount is being applied for C & A level?

I’m stumped at why all the different prices. I’m emerald level C & A. So maybe the higher the level the better discount. We’re sailing Symphony, June 2019.

Stupid gouge pricing. People will line up. Watch for the fake sales.

Perhaps, but it’s a corporation that must turn a profit somewhere and if this is what people want and are willing to pay for and it keeps my cruise fare down because they are making their profit elsewhere, I’m fine with that. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if people are willing to pay these prices.

Perhaps, but it’s a corporation that must turn a profit somewhere and if this is what people want and are willing to pay for and it keeps my cruise fare down because they are making their profit elsewhere, I’m fine with that. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if people are willing to pay these prices.

Don't worry, this will have no effect on your cruise price. They will still charge as much as they can get for the cruise. I have no idea why people think a company is not going to try to maximize profit in one income department just because they have found a new revenue stream in another department.

Edited by Ocean Boy

My wife and I are very interested in this.

Does anyone know if RCL will offer multiple day itineraries? I found one that leaves NJ and is in Orlando the first stop then to CocoCay for 2 days but it only has Perfect Day at CocoCay on 1 of the days?

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/7-night-bahamas-perfect-day-from-cape-liberty-on-anthem/AN7BH028?sail-date=2020-03-22&currency=USD&wuc=USA

My wife and I have no problem with having one day at the park and another at the beach but the kids may want to spend both days at the park. Going by the price list that was posted we could even do 2 half days at the park and spend the second half of the day at CocoCay beach.

All of the other itineraries I see have 1 day at CocoCay and the next at Nassau. Nothing wrong with that but if this new park is geared towards kids it will be a buzz kill for them.

I also see cruises coming out of Miami, which is only a short trip, still only having 1 day at Cococay.

I plan to make a call and see what a rep says but I have a feeling that they may not know anything about it.