Now Celebrity’s Website is Not Available

madcitymaven

I’ve tried accessing Celebrity’s website several times within the past hour using both safari and chrome. I receive the following message:

FC3AD7CE-A860-41BD-B672-9E1DB521A1B8.jpeg.3724c59e9a1369c3bce976778308595d.jpeg

It seems strange they’d be doing maintenance on the website in the middle of the afternoon. Perhaps the whole website crashed.:mad:

Now for login you must use your email not the nick

The problem with this seems to be that as a couple we can't use the same email address for our accounts. In fact, when I go online and try to register for myself the website indicates that all three of our emails are already registered which is not the case. So frustrating.

I just checked and got in no problem.

I just logged in from my iPad with Safari. Along the way I needed to create a new password, Agree to new terms of service and privacy rules. Necessary to comply with new EU standards I presume. No big deal. Once on I navigated around in one of my reservation, then logged off. All seems fine.

Stan

When I try to log in using Safari on my ipad, all

I get is a black screen with tiny pinholes spaced about a half inch apart. I have given up with their site, & until I book a Celebrity cruise, I’m not going to worry about it. With their current pricing, they are no longer our first choice when looking to book, so it may be a while.

richsea,

Didn’t you get an e mail on Wednesday informing you the log in is now via e mail?

087070e677c1770b705c72c40204c364.jpg

I went on yesterday morning and used my RCCL log in details, and after a moments pause I was shown a screen ( by Celebrity) to indicate that I was going on a cruise in 23 days and invited to download my cruise documents and luggage labels ( I am still waiting for our TA to send me these, so I was surprised I could see them on line)

My husband had to re register, as our ‘My Celebrity’ has always been linked to my email address.

He was told to wait 15 minutes while his details were retrieved (he needed his Captains Club number) After 5 minutes, he also got the screen telling him he was going on a cruise in 23 days.

There is another thread detailing log in problems:

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2640079&page=7

Edited by upwarduk

Thanks Jackie, but I did not receive the email. I also saw the other thread about this, and just had to shake my head reading about all of the hoops you have to jump through just to sign on. And the Celebrity rep here on CC is about as usefull as t+ts on a bull. It really is comical, yet sad, that they cannot get their act together regarding their website. Can you say, “Connections Party”?

What I was told last night (after not being able to log in for several days) is the Azamara, RC and Celebrity systems have merged (at least to some extent). In doing so it chose my husbands email as our primary email (instead of mine as it has always been). As he had no idea what his password was (or if he ever had one) we are now having problems resetting it. Celebrity sends a link to reset it, but the link is expired as soon as we try it! While Celebrity tech support was nice they have not been able to fix the problem. I, like so many others, simply do not understand why Celebrity (and perhaps RC & Azamara) can not come up with a website that CONSISTENTLY works!

When you are forced to verify some information and provide an answer to a security challenge question, my old user ID did not work for several days. Based on an earlier response to this thread (not anything from Celebrity), I used my email address. Voila.

Also, all my reservations are not shown. I assume they got lost (linkage, not actual reservation), in the IT department bit bucket. I will try relinking (an option in the upper right corner) and post if there is a more serious problem.

What I was told last night (after not being able to log in for several days) is the Azamara, RC and Celebrity systems have merged (at least to some extent). In doing so it chose my husbands email as our primary email (instead of mine as it has always been). As he had no idea what his password was (or if he ever had one) we are now having problems resetting it. Celebrity sends a link to reset it, but the link is expired as soon as we try it! While Celebrity tech support was nice they have not been able to fix the problem. I, like so many others, simply do not understand why Celebrity (and perhaps RC & Azamara) can not come up with a website that CONSISTENTLY works!

Celebrity called me today at my daughter phone number not mine. Looks like they have combined her acct with mine. Got to love celebrity :(:(

This is so incredibly frustrating. I updated my husband's user id and password a couple of days ago and tested to make sure that he could log on to both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Worked like a charm. Today I go in and I get one of two messages depending on the browser I use. "We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later." or it tells me that I'm putting in the wrong password, which I'm not.

Today, I updated my user id and password and have no problems logging in to both websites but I have a feeling that if I try tomorrow, it's not going to work.

I am so glad that we don't have any upcoming cruises. Maybe by our cruise in September, they'll have their act together.

I used my email address, but had to go the 'forgot password' route to make it work. Luckily, I was able to answer my security password. My user id just got a bunch of 'not working right now'.

If having an issue try this:

Step 1 - clear all your cookies, or just clear the Celebrity and Royal Caribbean cookies individually if you don't want to clear all.

Step 2 - sign in with your email address only and password. If you had a different sign-in name, don't use that. If you do, go back to step 1. You might then be prompted for a PW change, security questions, etc. You might also need to add your CC number on upper right of screen to get everything to show up.

I wish they would get their website fixed. I had to reenter a cruise I am going on this coming week. To my surprise i have a roommate listed. someone i do not know. He has my same last name. I called Celebrity to check. She couldn't tell me for sure since i booked through a travel agent but she said she only found my name. i'll have to enter my next cruise after i get back.

I have gotten the black dot screen several times. I have been told to wait or try later several times. I would rather have a functional website that I did not have to try several ways to get to my information, than a pretty one.

I just hope Richard does not show up for my cruise / cabin.