Pool Floats

Spiritedcharm

No, they do not allow pool floats/toys. The pools are very small and can you imagine if lots of people decided to also take a float in the pool! SRO!!! However, I have seen small children wearing the inflatable arm band floaters.

Does anyone know if they allow any type of floats in the pools on Celebrity?
I'm guessing that you have never cruised before. Try youtube for the ship you're sailing on and you will see the size of the pools.

We live near a beach (pure white sands of the Fla Panhandle!!) and saw a small car heading there - it had a fullly inflated swan on top that was so big, it looked as it the car was an egg it was hatching!

They do allow arm floatee’s and similar personal float belts.

Den

I bring my unicorn floatie and it's ok because he's my emotional support animal.

I was just joking with my parents the other day about taking my unicorn float for the beaches (and how I was going to have to pay taxi drivers $5 to let me inflate it with my plug in inflator) but they are so heavy even deflated you could never do it! To be honest I bought mine on clearance just for the photo op!

I hate to interject a truly somber note, but we were at a water park (in California) where EVERYONE had inner tubes...a girl had slipped out of hers and could not surface because of the solid barrier of all the inner tubes - we almost watched her drown before our eyes, we alerted the lifeguards who did save her, but they could not see her either.

I hate those things.

The adult pool is way over my head (barely 5’ tall). It’s so packed there’s hardly room to hold onto the wall. We had to tread water every time. Now we were competitive swimmers & are lifeguards, we can tread/float for hours if needed. But it wasn’t relaxing. I thought of bringing 1/2 a noodle, just to hold under my arms. I guess not. I do have an exercise belt. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last year I saw a cut down 'noodle' used in the solarium pool by a lady who was about 5 foot tall, I think to give her confidence due to the depth. There were only 2 or 3 other swimmers in the pool at the time and it caused no bother at all. No one mentioned it was not allowed. Is it listed under the Pool Rules?

Last year I saw a cut down 'noodle' used in the solarium pool by a lady who was about 5 foot tall, I think to give her confidence due to the depth. There were only 2 or 3 other swimmers in the pool at the time and it caused no bother at all. No one mentioned it was not allowed. Is it listed under the Pool Rules?

1a3538aee83b657b6c3dadf263540072.jpg

This is super blurry as I had to zoom in, but I can’t see that it’s not allowed per the sign. Now an intrusive float would be rude, but 1/2 a noodle that extends no further than one’s body should not interfere with anyone else. I fully expect the pool police here to object to anything being used. I’ll cut down my noodle as planned. Kicking fellow passengers while treading is much more annoying than my little piece of noodle will be. [emoji6]

1a3538aee83b657b6c3dadf263540072.jpg

This is super blurry as I had to zoom in, but I can’t see that it’s not allowed per the sign. Now an intrusive float would be rude, but 1/2 a noodle that extends no further than one’s body should not interfere with anyone else. I fully expect the pool police here to object to anything being used. I’ll cut down my noodle as planned. Kicking fellow passengers while treading is much more annoying than my little piece of noodle will be. [emoji6]

I don't think the pool police here should make any difference - only the pool attendants on board and their judgement relative to how crowded the pool is at the time and how large your device is would is the concern. They would be the only ones whose view you would need to respect.

I don't think the pool police here should make any difference - only the pool attendants on board and their judgement relative to how crowded the pool is at the time and how large your device is would is the concern. They would be the only ones whose view you would need to respect.

Absolutely 100% agree and will. Also taking my little noodles, with a cool jersey cover, to the beach.