All-time favorite Princess Cruise?

NY_23

San Francisco to Sydney, 29 days. We visited many of the islands across the pacific, around New Zealand and then Sydney. It was 10 years ago and we still talk about it frequently. The Sea Princess was one of my favorite ships. Only thing I missed was the International Cafe. It was the cruise that sold us on cruising

ok, I'll play - we don't have any cruises over 10 days, so far, which is going to change soon...

10 day Southern Caribbean - my wife saw someone getting ready for a snorkel excursion on a previous cruise and stated," I'm going to learn how to do that"...now this is someone who didn't even learn how to swim until her late 40's or so...

anyway, tldr, she learned that summer in our pool and on the 10 day, she snorkeled in Bonaire and then again in St Johns - so that was easily one of our favorite cruises

another - our recent move-over cruise...;p

and of course 'our next one'...

They're all great. Our first cruise on the Diamond from Whittier to Vancouver will always have a special place. Quebec to NYC on the Emerald will always be known as the "Godwin Cruise". :D

Any of our European cruises, but probably the best "Cruise" (as opposed to itinerary) was our British Isles cruise on the Crown because of the fantastic friends made.

That's a tough question, as I've enjoyed almost every Princess cruise I've been on so I'll answer in the negative. My least favorite cruise was the Western Caribbean out of Houston. It started poorly (no fault of Princess) when we could not get out the day prior due to high winds in Denver - we ended up diverted to Toronto where we spent most of the night trying to rest/sleep on the floor in the terminal. We did see a fellow taken away by the CBSA agents...so it was somewhat entertaining.

We arrived in Houston in plenty of time for the cruise but were exhausted. After muster drill we fell into bed and slept the night through. Sadly, we missed sail-away, but the fog was so thick we wouldn't have seen anything anyway. We had the same issue coming back in, lots of fog, so were into port by midnight the evening prior. I'm whining but I had my worst sleep that night...the ship wasn't rocking! All in all, the cruise itself was fine, it was merely the weather that made it less pleasurable before and after.

My favorite Princess cruises would include my first, a two-week Southern Caribbean cruise...I was hooked!, an 18 day transatlantic to Copenhagen...love sea days, and a four day to Ketchikan, Alaska from Vancouver...the scenery is phenomenal. Oh and then there was last year's New England cruise out of New York. We had a great group of solos who met through CC and the other not to be named site - it was so much fun even with Hurricane Ike chasing us up the coast...we out ran it!

And as someone else has stated, the next one - March 2019 - repositioning from Chile to Los Angeles, on the Star!

They're all great. Our first cruise on the Diamond from Whittier to Vancouver will always have a special place. Quebec to NYC on the Emerald will always be known as the "Godwin Cruise". :D

Any of our European cruises, but probably the best "Cruise" (as opposed to itinerary) was our British Isles cruise on the Crown because of the fantastic friends made.

as was our first cruise on Princess - 2007 - Our first cruise on the Diamond from Whittier to Vancouver will always have a special place.

how could I have forgotten that?

Golden Princess to Alaska! The whole experience was unforgettable and it was our first time on Princess. It turned me on to the cruise line and it's been my favorite ever since.

Princess offers the perfect blend of beautiful ships, interesting itineraries (especially the Southern Caribbean) good (buffet) food, great service (they serve drinks in the buffet!), not too big/not too small, good entertainment, affordable mini-suites and a more laid back experience. - Musing About Cruising

November of 2016. 8 day to the ABC islands, which are my favorite islands. There are 3 reasons why it was my favorite

1. Celebrated my parents 60th Anniversary

2. I got engaged to the man of my dreams

3. My first Elite cruise.

20 night (11+9 B2B) in Japan. The cruises had different names. One was "festivals," the other might have been "fireworks." It was a great cruise--new and interesting ports, met super fellow cruisers, good on board activities, etc. And had a super post-cruise stay in Japan.

I started the thread and didn’t put mine lol. I would have to say back in 2009 we did a 18 day xmas and new year cruise to Hawaii which was absolutely breathtaking. Over the years I’ve made so many friends from different walks of life. I still email several people back and forth that I have met from a decade ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hard to top 14 days on the Pacific Princess for the 50th Anniversary cruise for Princess with the entire Love Boat cast. Many other fantastic cruises but that one is a favorite and a once in a lifetime cruise

My favorite was the 17 day maiden transatlantic voyage on the Emerald Princess. It was our honeymoon but in addition to that it was my favorite because it included two places that were on my bucket list: Venice and Pompeii. But I also fell in love with Monaco and Lisbon on that trip.

We have "cheated" on Princess a few times, but it really is where we belong! Upcoming Sapphire to the Baltic capitals will knock another one off of our bucket list.

Kari

I guess my fondest memories are the cruises Princess no longer does... We did the Star 17 days r/t from Buenos Aires to Antarctica in 2010 - and - We did the Golden in 2007, 14 days r/t from Rome to Egypt with a over night in Cairo .

Srpilo