Has anyone seen refreshment packages below $26 as of late?

In the past, when I was price watching for the Deluxe Drink Packages on my various sailings, I noticed that the Refreshment Packages were almost always on sale for $18. However, now that I actually *want* to buy those packages instead, I haven't seen them below $26 for either our upcoming sailings in the two or so months I've been watching. Just wondering if anyone has seen them below full price (ie, is it worth checking in regularly) or are they just not on sale anymore?

Thanks!

In the past, when I was price watching for the Deluxe Drink Packages on my various sailings, I noticed that the Refreshment Packages were almost always on sale for $18. However, now that I actually *want* to buy those packages instead, I haven't seen them below $26 for either our upcoming sailings in the two or so months I've been watching. Just wondering if anyone has seen them below full price (ie, is it worth checking in regularly) or are they just not on sale anymore?

Thanks!

Keep looking. We got one for $18 a few weeks ago fo our upcoming Oasis cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep looking. We got one for $18 a few weeks ago fo our upcoming Oasis cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

$18 for the Deluxe Package? I just purchased the Refreshment Package 2 days ago for our upcoming Allure sailing for $18 and now feel like that was far from a 'deal'. Ouch.

Thanks!

I think you'll see your sailings get the sale price at some point. I am also watching for my May 2019 sailing. As others have posted, there have been various price drops for their sailings, but I check pretty much daily and so far, nothing yet for mine. I know I didn't start seeing the price drops until it got closer to my Alaska sailing this year, I think I snagged a 'deal' in January or February for my June cruise. It seems like they reduce the price on specific sailings, and it's not a blanket discount out there for all cruises at once, at least that's how it's looked to me over the last year. I'll continue to stalk the site pretty much daily. I did already snag a good deal on lunch at Chops for $17 and more excursions keep being added. I have to remind myself that it's still over 9 months away. :')

$18 for the Deluxe Package? I just purchased the Refreshment Package 2 days ago for our upcoming Allure sailing for $18 and now feel like that was far from a 'deal'. Ouch.

No. The OP was looking at the Deluxe Package and noticed that the Refreshment Package was $18. Now the refreshment package is back to $26.

I see they bundle the soda package and the VOOM internet together. Do they ever do that with the refreshment package?

I’ve seen internet and soda as well as internet and the deluxe package but I’ve never seen the internet bundled with the refreshment package.