Removed suite logo from oasis sign & sail

I was sure there was a thread on this subject already, but did search and can't find it.

I'm leaving Sunday on the Oasis in a suite, but just printed boarding pass and no suite indication is on it. It does say suite on my luggage tag, do you think if I take an extra one of those they will let me into the suite waiting area?

Just printed ours for independence and no suite logo on the set sail pass either , the bar is coloured gold though, do you think that indicates a suite?

Wonder if that’s true , in the past you could print pass in Black and white

We are in a Crown Loft Suite and the bar is gold on our setsail pass. I originally printed in black and white (we do this with most everything). If the color matters then printing in black and white won't work.

It's odd they removed the suite designation if the cards will be in the room and you need to use the paper copy until the rooms open. I guess we need to confirm if the cards are waiting in the rooms or if they're still given out at check in.

We had the "old" style Set Sail pass when we went on Mariner 8/3. We were in a Grand Suite, and our Set Sail pass clearly said Suite. I printed the passes in B&W and they tried to send us to the regular check-in lines because our pass wasn't the appropriate "Suite" color.

Needless to say, lesson learned and I will ALWAYS print in color now.

Also, we are sailing in a 2BR ATS (Star Class) on Oasis in November and our pass doesn't have any designation on it other than a Gold color.

I printed ours earlier this morning. They are the new style taking up half a page up & down to the right side. No suite logo. The Deck and room number are in a yellow band and our D+ is in a dark blue/purple band. Muster station listed. We were able to pick our arrival time and it shows no numbers after the reservation number. We also had the abbreviated online check-in with just name/address/ID/phone/emergency contact/onboard expense account. No arrival or departure info needed. It was a much easier process!

The Royal App shows my Sea Pass with a purple top showing our name with Sky Class / Diamond Plus in the band.

My new short style boarding pass has ...

Purple/blue colour on the left side with Royal Caribbean Set Sail Pass written sidewards

Green bar at the top with Expedited Arrival

Name

D+

Deck

Stateroom

Muster

Reservation #

Ship name

Port

Terminal

No mention of Sea Class or JS

• 2 weeks later...

We are just off oasis we were in a GS there was no suite designation just D+, the check in process at Canaveral was a mess, I never remember it being that chaotic and this was our 9th time on her. I just completed the set sail for the allure on 12/2 in a GS and once again no suite designation.

We also were issued our cards at the counter, but they didn’t work, and had to get new ones once on board.

I checked in the Royal app and our set sail is barcoded on the app and it states suite and D+. Has anyone traveled the allure recently, will they accept the set a sail on the Royal App?

I'd still take the printout, I know how Royal IT works.

Thanks Bob, I’ll do a screen print from the app that has the suite on it, maybe they’ll have it fixed in 80 days on the web site, lol. The staff at Canaveral said D+ was more important than Sky Suite class, I felt that was a wrong answer.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a Crown Loft Suite on Oasis in December. If the cards are at the room, how do we use the drink package before rooms are open? Just checked in and no mention of Suite on the Set Sail Pass, either.

Edited by zotty

We have a Crown Loft Suite on Oasis in December. If the cards are at the room, how do we use the drink package before rooms are open? Just checked in and no mention of Suite on the Set Sail Pass, either.

Your SetSail pass has a bar code they can scan for your drink purchases.