Help with suite etiquette

Again really looking forward to our first oasis cruis and first owners suite , curious how CK will compare to celebrity luminae which we really enjoyed. We always enjoyed talking to pinnacles, only found one annoying and ran into him twice. A few other pinnacles told us he was annoying 😀😀

On 10/27/2018 at 11:06 AM, lovescats5 said:

I love this thread.  I am not sure why you think you need to act differently to be in the SL, it is just another place to sit, talk and for some people drink in the afternoon or morning or evening.  We have only had trouble with Pinnacle members because we like to enjoy ourselves and since there are 4 of us, Grandma, Grandpa, Son, Granddaughter (who is now 11) we can get some dirty looks like we do not belong in the Coastal Kitchen or SL.  Guess those Pinnacles think my granddaughter is too young to be a lady.  You will have a great time enjoy the extra perk and just be yourself.  If anyone disapproves of you or what you do that is their problem, not yours.

I love validation.   Sorry you had that experience.  RCI needs to give those people their own lounge in a land far away from the suite lounge. 

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

🤔 Other than Spectrum (I think), what Royal ship has a dedicated suite pool?

None that I know of.   However, RC still has a few ships that carry fewer than 6500 passengers.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

None that I know of.   However, RC still has a few ships that carry fewer than 6500 passengers.

I get you, but truthfully, I've only have issues with crowds after muster. Especially when it's in Studio B.  And maybe getting out of a show in the Theater. 

But I've also had horrible crowds in the Centrum of a 2,000 passenger ship. 😉

On 10/26/2018 at 10:26 AM, John&LaLa said:

The nice thing about Harmony bar is it's more intimate.  With only 6 stools, the whole crowd interacts.  

Sounds almost like Radiance class bar seating in CL...but only six stools?  Yikes not much of a "crowd".  :classic_blink:  Will be fun to check it out next year though.  

35 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I get you, but truthfully, I've only have issues with crowds after muster. Especially when it's in Studio B.  And maybe getting out of a show in the Theater. 

But I've also had horrible crowds in the Centrum of a 2,000 passenger ship. 😉

It just seems that with all the money that suite guests have to pay, they still cannot get a couple of places near a pool without getting up at 7am.

6 minutes ago, island lady said:

Sounds almost like Radiance class bar seating in CL...but only six stools?  Yikes not much of a "crowd".  :classic_blink:  Will be fun to check it out next year though.  

Not really like Radiance since it's more linear and boxed in.  Only about 15' wide.  Typically occupied by a regular group, though. 

20180927_115438.jpg

9 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It just seems that with all the money that suite guests have to pay, they still cannot get a couple of places near a pool without getting up at 7am.

9:30 am, not a sea day.

20181003_103647.jpg

20181003_103610.jpg

20181003_103547.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

It is interesting to hear what people like to do on a boat.  I grew up swimming everyday and now just laying next to a pool is the last thing I want to do.  I could sit at a table under an umbrella all day and watch people though, or just sit on my balcony and watch the water.  The best suite so far was the Aqua Theater where you could do both, watch the people and the water go by.  Kinda funny how a thread started on how to act in a SL takes all these different turns.  One reason to check CC occasionally.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not really like Radiance since it's more linear and boxed in.  Only about 15' wide.  Typically occupied by a regular group, though. 

20180927_115438.jpg

Ooooh!  I DO like the bartender!  She looks pretty adept at her job!!  :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1