Going going gone sale

3 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Are the F and F normally only for insides or do they have suites and balconies

Checked a bunch of sailings and if they are there they are there for nearly all categories.  Not a substantial amount of savings.  in most cases for suites it was less than $100pp savings.  Great if you were going to book anyway but your not going to find that amazing deal that you can't pass up buried in a F&F rate

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, KyGirlHeather said:
On 11/9/2018 at 7:39 AM, The Sunset Glow said:

I thought the GGG Sale flyer was posted on Thursday, or am I mistaken? It’s still the Nov 6-7 flyer. 

Ok, so what is GGG???

GGG = Going Going Gone.

It used to come out on Thursdays before COVID - after its return it moved days a few times before settling on Monday effective Tue-Wed.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about GGG but last minute deals are a thing again.  Jumping on a ship this weekend at "old" rates, saw Liberty next week at $50 pp per night for 2 in a GTY cabin.  Saw some decent rates on Indy too.

It's that traditional slow period between US Thanksgiving and Christmas and there are deals out there.  For some reason though only a TA can find some of them, some aren't appearing on the public website.   My deal wasn't coded GGG.  

For Florida residents that have flexible last minute availability to cruise, it's almost like 2019 again, at least on a few ships.  Not so much Port Canaveral though.  

Edited by twangster
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, twangster said:

For Florida residents that have flexible last minute availability to cruise, it's almost like 2019 again, at least on a few ships.  Not so much Port Canaveral though.  

Yesterday I saw four nights on the Allure on 12/4/23 for $205 fare, total just over $600 for two in an inside guarantee. This morning it is $399 fare, total for two $976. Apparently it was spotted and booked by some during the temporary price drop. 

I still see November 21 & 22 on GGG. They aren't as good about posting at a set time as they were pre-pandemic. 

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Yep. There have been a few over the last few months but not many,

2 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Yesterday I saw four nights on the Allure on 12/4/23 for $205 fare, total just over $600 for two in an inside guarantee. This morning it is $399 fare, total for two $976. Apparently it was spotted and booked by some during the temporary price drop.

I see $215 now with a small Florida resident discount (it was $228 without). Just in case anyone is interested. $607.98 for two.

Edited by OCSC Mike

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

I see $215 now with a small Florida resident discount (it was $228 without). Just in case anyone is interested.

Darn you beat me by a minute  I just saw that as well  I'll be on the Wonder then

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

The flier seems to have some issues like the first and second page dates don't match and the effective date moved to Mon/Tue instead of Tue/Wed.

The Voyager 1/14.2024 sailing JS price, if correct, would be a good deal.

Edited by Biker19