Wallet size ship deck plan?

phabric

There are deck plans by all elevators and certain other parts of the ships. Most are touch screens that will show where you are and how to get to where you want to go. They also show what is going on and where. I guess these replace the need for paper that eventually lands up in a bin and also saves on printing cost. 

On some ships recently they have moved away from a 'Boarding Day Cruise Compass" and begun supplying a flip out card that has a side view of the ship. 

On Symphony for the transatlantic they didn't give out this card in the terminal due to the expedited check in process, rather it was in a drawer in the desk area of my cabin.  

5 hours ago, phabric said:

I will be on the Symphony in January.

On other cruise lines, on check in they would give out a folded wallet size paper card showing the decks.

Does RC give out deck plans?

Yes, just got off Symphony and there was a 3 fold thick paper deck plan map in our cabin when we arrived. When folded it is much larger then wallet size, about the size of a playing card.  Happy cruising

2 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

They had the wallet size deck plans on Empress a few weeks ago. First time I have seen them in years.

2 hours ago, villager70 said:

Had a handout at checkin desk for Oasis two weeks ago.

Enchantment had them last week

23 hours ago, phabric said:

I will be on the Symphony in January.

On other cruise lines, on check in they would give out a folded wallet size paper card showing the decks.

Does RC give out deck plans?

I miss these so much, since I have a hard time remembering where everything is 🙂. I end up checking the electronic maps on the walls several times a day 😉