Symphony - Does anyone else think the Men’s bathroom “murals” are ridiculous?

1 hour ago, racerxspeedy said:

Harmony has versions of these wallpaper murals and I thought.... RC cheapened the feel of the bathrooms compared to the nice tile used over the sinks.  

Now I realize someone thinks this add entertainment value.

Not so much IMHO.  

Thoughts?  

0300615-F-04-C5-4557-B82-B-FE8-EAB9-AD7- B5-AEFD1-B-9-D4-A-45-E2-BF8-F-0-AE852890

It was cheaper than tiles.....:classic_rolleyes:👎

• Haha 1

Pretty tame.  In my home town, there is a high end avant-garde restaurant where the urinals in the Men's restroom are mounted on one way glass that allows those at the urinals to see the occupants in the room outside.  One can prank out of town visitors by standing at strategic spots outside and waving, laughing, pointing, etc., when the visitor uses the facilities.  So if murals bother you, ….

• Haha 3

The are also on Harmony before Symphony. They are just vinyl wrap over the normal wall material. Easily removable if they want to.  They also have a Aquaman themed superhero type character in some of the bathrooms, at least on Harmony. 

The men get these.  On Harmony, the ladies get the “after thought garbage cans”, to which Lisa calls them, to which the door hits in the stalls. Not sure if this has been on fixed on Symphony.

Edited by A&L_Ont

26 minutes ago, NouCruzer said:

Pretty tame.  In my home town, there is a high end avant-garde restaurant where the urinals in the Men's restroom are mounted on one way glass that allows those at the urinals to see the occupants in the room outside.  One can prank out of town visitors by standing at strategic spots outside and waving, laughing, pointing, etc., when the visitor uses the facilities.  So if murals bother you, ….

This is hilarious.🤣