Luminae breakfast last day

MACruisers

Hello, 

i am am trying to decide if we should do walk off or standard debarkation.  We have a flight booked for 9:43am out of FLL.  I know we can make the flight if we do self debarkation but hoping to catch breakfast in Lumine first. Anyone anyone bueller bueller.  

So, I am sure you plan to get to breakfast before anyone else, along with having a speedy server...that said, I would not be able to enjoy my breakfast at all, and I do enjoy breakfast.  However, different strokes for different folks...If you are able to do it, please share...

Edited by Lastdance

Luminae has been open at 6:30 on the morning of debarkation. I imagine if you tell them your time constraints, they could serve breakfast quickly, but it may not be a relaxing experience.

I think I would pick up a breakfast sandwich at Eden and have a more leisurely breakfast, but Luminae's breakfasts are hard to pass up. 🙂

While the breakfast service will likely start a little earlier than normal the breakfast menu in Luminae on disembarkation day is the standard Luminae breakfast menu.  The breakfast offerings in Michael's Club will also be the standard offerings (i.e., smoked salmon with cream cheese on bagels, smoothies, pastries and so forth).  With your time considerations I would suggest self-disembarkation and breakfast after clearing security.  Peace of mind is priceless.

7 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I forget – can you get room service breakfast on disembarkation day in a suite?  I think that's what we did.

The disembarkation sheet we had said no room service after midnight. I guess I assumed that meant suites too, but maybe not.

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

The disembarkation sheet we had said no room service after midnight. I guess I assumed that meant suites too, but maybe not.

Yes, it does include the suites as well. No one gets room service after midnight.

Edited by C-Dragons

I don' t see the EDEN cafe breakfast time listed on the last day schedule.   BLU opens at 6:30, buffet at 6....

As a suite guest, I believe you will be walked off first,.we have no such luck!

Edited by hcat

29 minutes ago, hcat said:

I don' t see the EDEN cafe breakfast time listed on the last day schedule.   BLU opens at 6:30, buffet at 6....

As a suite guest, I believe you will be walked off first,.we have no such luck!

This was for our Preview cruise, but it may be different now,  or a work in progress:

98BA1814-7A16-4AB2-9FDB-A2F0A96E5E0B.thumb.jpeg.d69490b89611818114ee85e5f05c103b.jpeg

Edit: Sorry, on second look, this appears to be from one of my 2 night cruises. Maybe Eden isn't open the last day (unless they add it before our cruises).

Edited by vtcruising

14 hours ago, MACruisers said:

Hello, 

i am am trying to decide if we should do walk off or standard debarkation.  We have a flight booked for 9:43am out of FLL.  I know we can make the flight if we do self debarkation but hoping to catch breakfast in Lumine first. Anyone anyone bueller bueller.  

I would do it, but I don't stress about making a flight.  If I miss a flight I book another one or just spend the night.

Here are some pictures of the food in the Retreat Lounge in the morning, in case the OP wishes to grab a bite there. I almost think that there was bagels as well, but I'm not sure. I may be thinking of another ship.

image.thumb.png.8470301695aeee04efcc9d27a7f1ac29.png

image.thumb.png.4d6da5ce4ac304d6565191b4ee004d60.png

image.thumb.png.30593b123a1321d8436228a086b34cf5.png

image.thumb.png.e22079d191a3dd5e6066fbffcc6cceda.png

image.thumb.png.c8f467cef0dcbd6f57c38657d70cfe0e.png

image.thumb.png.fe40c5b1ebea3d129de0500427a95353.png

image.thumb.png.504eb7cbf809c30fa3dd9b04293a148c.png

Edited by vtcruising
  • Thanks 1

I've always been offered room service on the last day in the penthouse, and have said yes to juice, bagel, cold cereal.  

I would be at Luminae and get a simple breakfast before departure, which beats anything quick at the airport.

Edited by JFontaine

Thank you to everybody that responded. I definitely have much needed info.  I like to have a quick breakfast before I leave, if Luminae is open at 6am, we should be able to grab something and then leave.  I also don't stress over flight, I prefer to get home as early as possible, but if I miss the flight I will book another or like one of the other poster, spend the night in FLL.  

13 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I forget – can you get room service breakfast on disembarkation day in a suite?  I think that's what we did.

Perhaps you were on a Princess Cruise in a suite.  Room service suite breakfast is a nice Princess touch.  

But you would never never see us booked on a 9:43 AM flight on a disembarkation day.  I am fortunate enough not to need to do it.