Diamond lounge drinks menu

22 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Your opinion is not a fact. Exactly my point. You like Bud Light then drink it. No one cares. For me no matter the beer in this case Bud Light being Number 1 has nothing to do with my personal preferences. Others like NA, so what. I don't get what the big deal is. Oh never mind I really do. 

C&A has made changes recently to the Diamond list. Some good, some bad, some aweful. NA falls under the aweful category. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

C&A has made changes recently to the Diamond list. Some good, some bad, some aweful. NA falls under the aweful category. 

NA has been on the list for years now. I think it used to be Smirnoff. 

You ever try Popov? $5 a fifth.

12 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I know I posted the latest C&A beverage menu. So why do you care. You don't go to the DL. Nothing wrong with you personally not liking NA. It's all about choices. 

Edited by davekathy

20 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I know I posted the latest C&A beverage menu. So why do you care. You don't go to the DL. Nothing wrong with you personally not liking NA. It's all about choices. 

SL/CL and the vouchers all limit you to NA. 

But, M8 always gets UBP anyway.

Oasis SL list

20190106_145844.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Does Total Wine carry it?

Headed over early this week.  The Beringer supply is quite thin.

They do, $32.99 

NA is $10.99

Go to Costco and pick up the Kirkland vodka that is $14.99 for 1.75litres.  That is pretty good.

55 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Aren't SL and DL menus almost identical and aren't we talking in a relative sense about free booze? :classic_huh:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Aren't SL and DL menus almost identical and aren't we talking in a relative sense about free booze? :classic_huh:

No they are not the same. SL on Oasis Class  has a full bar minus frozen drinks but only the Diamond list is used for freebies. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

1 minute ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

No they are not the same. SL on Oasis Class  has a full bar minus frozen drinks but only the Diamond list is used for freebies. 

I've been sailing suites long enough to know the 'freebies' are almost the same on both menus. Because the Oasis Class happens to have a full bar doesn't change that.

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

A lot of times when I use the vouchers around the ship I get Grey Goose instead of NA

Dont sail Serenade soon.  Have been to every bar and on this ship it is NA only.  Now last year you could get grey goose at a couple bars.  But this time the food and bev manager have bartenders trained to pour NA only.

On our Brilliance Cruise in January, I thought I saw O'Douls as an option for the Diamond Lounge. They also offered champagne, though it wasn't on the list as well as seltzer or club soda as non-alcoholic options. If they were offering San Pellegrino or Perrier, we would have ordered it!

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I don't care as this thread is about the DL and not the CL or SL. Stay focused. :classic_rolleyes:

Although Title says Diamond Lounge I feel pretty sure we are really talking about the Diamond Alcohol List which is available all over the ship. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1