NCL shareholder benefit

Peachypooh

How likely do people think it is that NCL will continue this benefit going forward, assuming they get through the current pandemic crisis?   

I realise I'm asking a question that no one has a firm answer to, which is why I'm asking what people think, instead of know.  

Thanks,

On 2/22/2020 at 2:56 AM, don't-use-real-name said:

Stock Market took a dip today - bought 100 shares - expensive way to get OBC but it is OBC on each

and every NCL cruise and a sort of (income) tax free dividend - note NCL does not pay dividends !

NCLH - ticker symbol for Norwegian Cruise Lines (Holding)  NCL Regent and Oceanic

Norwegian Cruise Line Hldg L NCLH View Interactive Chart

46.97 Change Down-1.54(-3.17%)

chartpng.asp?type=256&style=2400&uf=8192&size=3&time=1dy&freq=5mi&mocktick=1&symb=NCLH&sid=11088768&rnd=8040

Open $48.12
High $48.16
Low $46.85
Prev. Close $48.51
Volume 4.55M
Shares Out 213.08M
Market Cap $10,008.46M
52-Wk High 01/17 $59.78
52-Wk Low 08/05 $45.64
Avg Volume 1.93M
P/E 10.60
EPS 4.43
Dividend 0.00
Yield 0.00
Ex Date N/A

Hope you sold before it bottomed out. Today is 12.30

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just got the ship board credit added for two of my upcoming cruises. November and January. I have been getting ship board credit for CCL Corp cruises since 2005, this is my first for NCLH. It was a very easy process I emailed it yesterday and this afternoon recieved email confirmation for both.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I just got the ship board credit added for two of my upcoming cruises. November and January. I have been getting ship board credit for CCL Corp cruises since 2005, this is my first for NCLH. It was a very easy process I emailed it yesterday and this afternoon recieved email confirmation for both.

Did you already put in the claim form for your Nov cruise? as I have 1 in Nov and 3 in Dec 2021

19 minutes ago, BlueEyes1811 said:

Did you already put in the claim form for your Nov cruise? as I have 1 in Nov and 3 in Dec 2021

You can put in a claim as soon as you book, I did my December 2022 transatlantic back in October 2020, right after I booked.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BlueEyes1811 said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I can't see where i have to put in these share to get the credit. I have the forms all filled in...thank you

The email address's should be on the bottom of the form, for NCL it's ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com

I normally send it with a screen capture from my stock dealing account.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

I got my shareholder OBC for NCL cruises thru November 2022 (that is not a typo!).

Got it applied all the way to May 2023 TA cruise 🙂 Was filing for a few cruises and was surprised I could get all done already now.

37 minutes ago, TardisDance said:

Just curious if anyone is waiting on their shareholder credit?  I submitted Tuesday morning and haven't received a response as of yet.  I'll give it more time but wondering if anyone else is experiencing a back-up.

I certainly wouldn't consider 48hrs a back-up.  From past experience, it can take up to a couple of weeks, although recently it did just take about 48hrs to process 2 of mine. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TardisDance said:

I have about a month until my sailing so good thing I submitted it this week then.  I saw that it has be more than 15 days before the sailing and that's probably the reasoning behind it. 

Check your reservation, I got an email confirmation for one request but not a second. Weeks went by then I looked in my online booking and noticed it was already applied, they had just not told me.

1 hour ago, TardisDance said:

Just curious if anyone is waiting on their shareholder credit?  I submitted Tuesday morning and haven't received a response as of yet.  I'll give it more time but wondering if anyone else is experiencing a back-up.

I too, submitted my request on Tuesday.  Haven't heard anything yet other than a confirming e-mail stating that I would be contact within 24 hours.

Edited by Gatorzzzz
Typo

Sent my information in about a week ago. Just got an email saying they need my statement. For multiple times in the past, I print the page that shows all relevant data. I replied to ask if they opened the attachment that shows my shares on the page noted (and huge loss I have incurred 😐). We shall see. More than 50 days out…

No email as of yet.  All I sent was a PDF that's a screenshot of my holdings plus the form. I only just bought the shares this week so I don't have a statement at this point and by the time I have it, it's too late.  I'm 29 days out. 

Edited by TardisDance