“LIVE” from Symphony of the Seas, March 9, 2019

Welcome an exciting week on Cruise Critic....Andrew (A&L Ont) and I are going to do our best to make sure you clock your least productive work week in history! [emoji6]

Ready to hop on board for a virtual sailing?

Ready to exchange these lousy views?

ec50ad27c40ab3a140b741eb5baa9166.jpg

For this view?

28b93feb1c431e70cf22526c45212993.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

What is it about the last day of work before vacation? When it’s literally been crickets all week. [emoji2372] Had grand plans of skating thru my day. Instead it was like a bad game show of what fresh hell awaits me behind door #2

e2dce41bf9bebdd35cf043e6e3a8e60c.jpg

As if that wasn’t bad enough, had to have the “talk” with the pups, (meet Maya and Payton) about our impending departure

0bdfad78ae80467c14301cdfd49d70d1.jpg

Didn’t go well. Stink eyes ensued

de46b05f3ad993f086a42259af95281e.jpg

• Like 13

Thanks for bringing us along! Sure miss being on Lady Symphony from a couple weeks ago. 

You are the true MVP Mr. Fun in the Sun for saving me the mind numbing task of scanning compasses! Feel free to post the link to your review here. [emoji106]

I’ll follow along! Fellow northern Illinoisan sailing this same route on the same ship in two weeks!

Feeling your Illinoisan pain[emoji30] two short weeks? Hang in there!

The eagle has landed! My lil one made it home from college and has started packing! [emoji847] we have an early limo pick up at 5:30 am.

Downloaded the royal app awhile ago. Some of our reservations populated immediately, but it’s just been within the last two weeks that all reservations are showing.

Here’s a sneak peak at our week:
fe927e43059808087c560ee433327ec4.jpg

05b81667dddf5691287deed91ec7f6b1.jpg

9427df8cc763935c202c5dc22ab6c29a.jpg

7 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

The eagle has landed! My lil one made it home from college and has started packing! emoji847.png we have an early limo pick up at 5:30 am.

Downloaded the royal app awhile ago. Some of our reservations populated immediately, but it’s just been within the last two weeks that all reservations are showing.

Here’s a sneak peak at our week:

It's possible that once you board the ship and on the ships wifi the ap may not fully work correctly and not see any of the stuff in the planner, etc. We had that issue the first day or two. We found we had to fully log out once on the ships wifi and log back in with our reservation and then all of our stuff showed correctly. Not sure if this was because the ap had multiple cruises on the account or not, but after that all was well and able to use the ap as designed. So anyways if you experience that once on the ship, just log out and back in. I went to the Voom desk and thats basically what the guy at the Voom desk did once I questioned why I wasn't able to see anything in my planner and reservations, etc. 🙂 Cruise day is almost here! 🙂

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

You are the true MVP Mr. Fun in the Sun for saving me the mind numbing task of scanning compasses! Feel free to post the link to your review here. emoji106.png

Haha. Thanks, only 58 more days until I sail again, Can't wait to get back on Lady Allure. 🙂

Those following this wonderful "Live" that would like the daily Compass for this itinerary on the beautiful Symphony of the seas, you can find them on the link below broken down by each day of the week 🙂

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Wow! The airport was a zoo this morning! Thankfully we arrived early.

Another beautiful day in Chicago!

I HATE O’Hare!  We always go out of MDW anytime we can. We have more luck there.