On board credit from Carnival Corp Stock

calteacher

47 minutes ago, calteacher said:

Since our last cruise we cancelled our landline and no longer have a FAX machine.  What is the best way to request the OBC from our stock prior to the cruise?  Thanks.

We also use faxzero.com.  A free fax service from your PC.

You can do a screen capture of your statement (if you can access it on line) then use windows paint or similar editor to cut out the account number and other such info.

Edited by RDC1

We just print off a copy of our brokerage statement, black out private parts, and mail it in. Fax?  Land lines? What's that? Lol

Our experience is that they're super fast getting the credit posted to one's sailing.  We've received the OBC many times -- quick as lightening. 

Make a copy of your brokerage statement showing your ownership, blacking out the irrelevant information, and snail mail it.  

If you own CCL stock in a personal account, not in a brokerage account, follow the same procedure.  Copy your latest report and send it snail mail.  

Edited by rkacruiser

41 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

No reason you can't do both at once. Just clearly describe that you have two cruises booked, and give both booking numbers.

Yes - that is what I just did for 3 bookings we have - worked just fine except I did not get an email reply from HAL (I mailed in my information) saying that OBC was added as I requested so had to have my TA send me updated paper work showing the OBC.

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

No reason you can't do both at once. Just clearly describe that you have two cruises booked, and give both booking numbers.

2 hours ago, sueleekey said:

We have a B2B, two separate booking numbers!   Should i apply for OBC one at a time or do both at once???  One is a week and the second is 17 days!  Thanks 

The only concern I would have here is that it is a B2B and if submitted together could be considered 1 cruise of 27 days for $250 credit rather than 1 17 day at $250, and a 10 day at $100. Even with 2 booking numbers it might depend on the person receiving the request.

5 minutes ago, richwmn said:

The only concern I would have here is that it is a B2B and if submitted together could be considered 1 cruise of 27 days for $250 credit rather than 1 17 day at $250, and a 10 day at $100. Even with 2 booking numbers it might depend on the person receiving the request.

The focus on the communication should be the two booking numbers. The OP shouldn't even need to mention it is a B2B. The communication should be something like" here is my proof of owning CCL stock. Please apply the appropriate on board credit for the two following bookings...XXXXXXX and YYYYYYY."

44 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Does anyone know when Carnival is going to have their annual meeting? A few weeks ago we faxed in our information for our Oct 2019 cruise and were told resubmit in late April as they hadn't had their 2019 meeting yet?

I mailed my paper work in for my Oct 2019 and Jan 2020 cruises 2 weeks ago and they were added to my account.

57 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

I mailed my paper work in for my Oct 2019 and Jan 2020 cruises 2 weeks ago and they were added to my account.

Interesting. We faxed ours in around the middle of March and they said try again after the Carnival shareholder meeting which appears to be April 16th. Funny thing, though, we had no problem getting our shareholder benefits added 3-6 months ago to our multiple 2019/2020 Princess cruises we have booked. Maybe when you mail it in to HAL, they have a different policy. Who knows. Oh well, we'll fax it in again towards the end of April and see what happens. Thanks everyone.

9 hours ago, sueleekey said:

We have a B2B, two separate booking numbers!   Should i apply for OBC one at a time or do both at once???  One is a week and the second is 17 days!  Thanks 

With two booking numbers you should be fine.  But, if you want to be extra careful (and I understand why) you could send one in and the next week (or even day), send in the other.

11 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

With two booking numbers you should be fine.  But, if you want to be extra careful (and I understand why) you could send one in and the next week (or even day), send in the other.

This is what I was thinking!   Cruise is in July so,have lots of time!

thanks everyone for the input!