Sip and Sail promo coming June 13th

rocklinmom

Something to watch for next week...

Sip & Sail

Your clients will never go thirsty with a FREE Premier Beverage Package. When they book a balcony or above during Sip & Sale, the drinks are on us! They can also get a FREE Premier Coffee & Soda Package when they sail in an interior, oceanview or as an extra guest in a balcony, mini-suite or suite. Clients can enjoy specialty cocktails, coffee, beer, spirits, wine and other drinks (just not all at once) along the way to destinations like Alaska, the Mediterranean, Scandinavia & Russia and more. Book now, the sale starts June 13!

Offer

• Receive a FREE Premier Beverage Package for two when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom!† Interiors and Oceanview staterooms receive a FREE Premier Coffee & Soda Package.††
  • PLUS, great fares and FREE Premier Coffee & Soda Package†† for 3rd & 4th berth guests in all stateroom categories.

Free Premier Beverage Package applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above. It is valid only for guests 1 & 2 per stateroom who are 21 years or older, and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. Guests 1 & 2 who are under 21 will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package. The Premier Beverage Package price is $59.99 per guest, per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $70.79 per day). A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply. The package may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expires at the end of that voyage. Premier Beverage Package terms differ on all vessels departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Visit princess.com for full terms, inclusions and restrictions.

†Free Premier Coffee & Soda Package applies to guests 1 & 2 in an Inside or Oceanview Stateroom, and is also applicable to guests 3 & 4 booked in all staterooms and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. The Premier Coffee & Soda Package price is $19.99 per guest, per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $23.59 per day). The Premier Coffee & Soda Package excludes all alcoholic items. The package may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expires at the end of that voyage. Premier Coffee & Soda Package terms differ on all vessels departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Visit princess.com for full terms, inclusions and restrictions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can't get their eligible voyage list to load but the flyer shows dates from May 2020 (Alaska and British Isles), April 2020 (Scandinavia/Russia and Med), and January 2020 (Caribbean).  If you want to look at the flyer, go on the Princess website homepage and at the very bottom look for "One Source" for travel agents or something like that.  

And yes, always check the new fares first!  It will either be a great deal or not worth it. 

The 3-Day Sale from a large TA started today.  I've found it to be a better deal than S&S.  Here's what's included.....

• Free Drinks
  • Free Gratuities
  • $50 Onboard Cash Credit
  • Over $750 Savings in Onboard Coupons
  • Up to an additional $400 Savings for Princess Captain’s Circle members
  • Reduced Deposit

Google "Princess 3-Day Sale" for specifics

• Like 1

Thanks for the information! True newbie question here...if I have already booked & deposited with another TA, do I just call the agency doing the 3-day sale and ask them to transfer my booking? I'm doing the math now to see if its worth it. Can't wait to be cruising again.

4 minutes ago, wkwthme said:

Thanks for the information! True newbie question here...if I have already booked & deposited with another TA, do I just call the agency doing the 3-day sale and ask them to transfer my booking? I'm doing the math now to see if its worth it. Can't wait to be cruising again.

I'm in the same predicament, I'm also wondering if it is for new bookings only.

From "that" website--

Terms & Conditions

*Note: ***** offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy on select sailings and vary by destination, departure date & stateroom category. Itineraries, programs, and policies are subject to change without notice. Valid for new bookings created and deposited June 6 - 8, 2019 and are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. ********is not responsible for errors or information that may occur as a result of transfer of information from selected third parties, technical or human error. Additional restrictions apply, contact your Vacation Consultant today for full terms and conditions regarding contest and promotion.

********offers are per stateroom (unless otherwise stated) on select sailings, based on double occupancy, apply to new bookings only, are not combinable with any other offer, are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions, click the specific ********offer or contact your **********Vacation Consultant.

(the above is from the T & C's of what I think you guys are talking about with that 3 day sale.  I marked out the name since it's not allowed on CC.  It does say for new bookings created and deposited between June 6th to 8th.)

Honestly, it's usually best to book directly with Princess or with one of their TA's.  But to each his own. 🙂

This board is the best...thank you rocklinmom for the detail of "new bookings only"  that I could not find quickly (trying to work the job that actually PAYS for the cruise while looking at this special 😎) and for the reminders of the level of service that may be lost voljeep. 

It would take a lot for me to re-book from my current TA - the free drinks offered in this sale turned my head for a minute. It was really, really close on the math to how-much-will-you-really-drink ratio! Wishing everyone safe travels.

• Like 1

I filled in the form for the 3-day sale after seeing a Facebook ad. Right after I clicked, I noticed that it was for cruises that started next year. When an agent called me, though, he said that they had some specials for cruises this year. I'm looking at the Crown's transatlantic in September. The TA said it may qualify for free gratuities, which really adds up on a 16-day cruise. I'm awaiting his email quote for it.

35 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

In the past I thought for the sip n sail you were able to get obc vs the beverage package...I don't see that in the small print so I guess that is not allowed this time?

Nope, they stopped offering that awhile ago.  I liked it too because we don't drink alcohol or soda. It was nice to have the OBC option.  I'm watching the promo for the rest of my family who will be sailing with us and would definitely use it. 

Edited by rocklinmom

I just booked four cruises with this promotion.  The deposits are all refundable.  The pricing was $50.00 higher, per person, than booking directly with Princess.  I have an assigned local TA that we work with, so I can call or email her direct.  I used her last year too.  So far, no problems or issues with anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocklinmom said:

Nope, they stopped offering that awhile ago.  I liked it too because we don't drink alcohol or soda. It was nice to have the OBC option.  I'm watching the promo for the rest of my family who will be sailing with us and would definitely use it. 

Well that's a bummer..will wait for 3 for free.

1 hour ago, GonzoWCS said:

Thanks for this!

You are welcome 

9 hours ago, rocklinmom said:

The Premier Coffee & Soda Package price is $19.99 per guest, per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $23.59 per day).

I’ve never seen this non-alcoholic drink package...does anyone know when this began or is it only for the S&S promotion?

Yes, I was thinking the extra guest was going to be given the Classic Soda this year in lieu of the Soda-n-More (since many if not most third persons are kids). Thanks to @rocklinmom for that detail! My mom is our extra guest to Alaska, and she drinks coffee and Pepsi (yes I know, not available on Princess). But if the price is right!

Thanks also to @azbirdmom for the PDF link. Confirmed my two booked cruises are there, although the long one we have just a Ob.Oceanview that we booked with Three4Free, so unlikely this will be at all attractive for that one.

• Like 2

I am waiting on a quote from the '3 day sale' people.  So far I am not impressed....after I submitted the request in writing I got a phone call asking for all the info I had already provided and the person seemed very confused.  They also wanted me to provide them info on existing bookings which I declined to do.  I ask them to simply provide me a quote and I would then decide if it was a better deal than I could get elsewhere.  I got the feeling the 'free' items result in a higher base fare.  

• Like 2