Celebrity Suite?

39august

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

All the CS on the M class have narrow balconies.  The living area is large and has a table that seats 4 for meals.  S class doesn’t have dining table inside.

The Celebrity Suites on Millennium-Class ships did not originally feature a balcony; they were added when those ships were “solsticized” starting in late 2011/early 2012...

3 hours ago, George C said:

Do not book 6104 on M class terrible balcony with only 2 small chairs and tiny table on infinity it was worse suite we ever booked . 

This just curiosity on my part, but what does the balcony on cabin 6104 have to do with the OP question about a tub/shower?😃

17 minutes ago, 39august said:

Are there two bedrooms in a Celebrity suite, thus the answer to my Jack and Jill question? If so, I guess I won't be bidding on a move up to Celebrity suite. Absolutely no need for two bedrooms.

One bedroom. I think the idea in the CS is if you have guests or a 3rd person on the sofa bed in your suite, they can use the Jack and Jill doors to go to the restroom without going through the bedroom.

1 hour ago, Husky61 said:

This just curiosity on my part, but what does the balcony on cabin 6104 have to do with the OP question about a tub/shower?😃

Just wanted to worn him about that suite . Had lots of issues with it .

Edited by George C

5 hours ago, Husky61 said:

3 hours ago, George C said:

Just wanted to worn him about that suite . Had lots of issues with it .

We have stayed in 6104 on the Connie and had no issues.  Personally the M Class CS are the “best bang for the buck” IMHO.  Prefer them over the M Class RS.   Ow the M Class PS is a whole different story.

Re Jack and Jill bathroom...sorry I confused you.

The CS has one bedroom which can access the bathroom which can also be accessed from the living room so if you have a third person on the sofa bed they can access the bathroom without coming through the bedroom. No real benefit for two guests.

We stayed in an S class CS and really didn’t like the space. Firstly the bedroom is inside, no view at all. Secondly although the living area is a reasonable size because the bedroom is closed it seems less ‘airy’ than a SS1. No real perks over a SS either, you need to book a RS for the higher level of perks to kick in. The RS does have a separate shower and jacuzzi tub and a second toilet/sink off the lounge. 

Please take on board the above view of the CS is mine only. Many guests love them, preferring separate living and sleeping areas, especially if one of you is an early morning person and the other likes to lie in.

For us we love the spaces, layout and additional perks of a RS and do think it really is a whole new suite experience....If you get the chance to bid on one of these give it a go!

We prefer the RS when traveling with 3 but the price difference between CS and RS is often more than we are willing to pay so CS works well. Not fond of the tub/shower combo but do like the bathroom entry from either the bedroom and the living area. We personally wouldn’t book a CS if just the 2 of us unless it was only slightly higher (almost the same 😀) as a SS. Having that said, perfectly happy in a 1A if SS is higher than we can justify!

7 hours ago, jelayne said:

We have stayed in 6104 on the Connie and had no issues.  Personally the M Class CS are the “best bang for the buck” IMHO.  Prefer them over the M Class RS.   Ow the M Class PS is a whole different story.

On our cruise this year on infinity a wooden panel came loose and you could see the electric wires behind it, bathroom tiles were in really sad shape and could not close door to bedroom this was on infinity. 

The OP did not mention the ship.  For completeness here, the Edge-Class CS has a divided bathroom with a door in between.  One area has a sink and toilet.  The second larger bath has a sink and a tub/shower combination but it is fairly low and easy to access.  One BR and similar layout to the S-Class CS.