Error in Deluxe Beverage package pricing?

5 minutes ago, ryano said:

Thing is, I bet they are still making money at this price, especially on MOST guests. I seriously doubt they have over a dollar in every drink they pour.   

I agree that they profit from alcohol sales, but I utterly dispute the second sentence.

Might be a fluke or IT problem but both of our 2020 cruises on Allure have the deluxe beverage package sale at $18.00 pp pd.  It is $10 under the refreshment package.  Saw it yesterday and it is still the same price today. Several on our roll call said they called C&A direct to make sure it was a good price and they were assured several ships are at this price for 2020 sailings.  Both cruises are on Allure sailing from Barcelona.

18 minutes ago, jptoz said:

Did anyone else notice the soda and voom package  for kids is only $8.99 a day. Got that for the kiddos.

Do you have to have a "child" booked on your reservation for this to show up? I don't see it on mine, but we're 2 adults in the cabin. Of course now the website won't load and is just spinning & spinning

51 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You mean Arabian coastal, didn’t think that had any Saudi stops. Thinking booking the repo before that one. 

Yes, got caught up in the moment.  We are on the one before as well. Join us, Petra is a hoot.

20190605_231613.jpg

• Like 1

I missed my chance.  It is still showing on-line but I cannot add it to the cart.  The phone guy is unable to process any beverage package requests.  But he could sell me chocolate covered strawberries.   Not the same dude; not the same.  LOL  Has anyone found anyway around the system at this point?

• Like 1

I purchased for our cruise in Feb. on the Grandeur.  I will be waiting for Royal to call and say it was all a mistake.  I normally would not purchase, but for that price $18 a person, it was too good a deal to pass up. 

I will await an email from them.

52 minutes ago, Crusin Susan said:

Someone in my group called and was told it was an error and it was not honored.

I saw a screen shot elsewhere (another site) where RC is stating it will honor price paid when booked. Will certainly be interesting to see how this pans out. 

7 minutes ago, retiredgram said:

I purchased for our cruise in Feb. on the Grandeur.  I will be waiting for Royal to call and say it was all a mistake.  I normally would not purchase, but for that price $18 a person, it was too good a deal to pass up. 

I will await an email from them.

Which week,  @retiredgram ?