Pizza and Burgers on NCL Ships?

SailorMan20

Depending on the ship, La Cucina has good pizza. It is extra cost. The buffet pizza can be ok if it hasn't been sitting for too long. Same for the burgers. I prefer O'Sheehans because it is served fresh. If the buffet is cooking them frequently they are ok. I have not had a Margaritaville burger but they look really good. 

• Like 1

the burgers in the buffet are good, but like others have said, get them when they are just put out.  If you want a fresh one, cooked to your liking, then go to O'Sheehans.  The burger with 6 wings make a great  combo

The burgers at O’Sheehans or the Local as it’s called on the newer ships were pretty good. Enjoyed them on Bliss, Escape and Getaway. Did not do pizza on the cruises so can’t speak to that.  

Mary Ann

3 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

MSC Seaside ..... best at sea pizza I have ever had ..... If you like pizza. 

MSC Divinia too, 4 or 5 different pizzas out all the time, couldn't walk by without grabbing a slice. they had one that was called a pizza cake or something like that, it was horrible though.

I highly recommend the burgers at O'Sheehan's!  As good as or better than you'll get at Green Turtle (here in MD) or Applebees, IMHO.

Pizza...I haven't done this lately but we ordered pizza on the Gem years ago via room service (we paid the extra $$) & had it delivered to Maltings Bar where my son & I were watching a US football game on a Saturday afternoon.  It was delivered in a standard pizza box & it was actually pretty good!  As I said, I haven't done this lately but someone out there might give it a try...

Tried pizza brom the buffet twice on the Dawn...did get past one bite either time.  I have had much better pizza on Carnival and Princess but the fact they were more freshly prepared probay helped.  I liked the burger I had in O'Sheehans and on Lido deck.