20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

21 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Huh?  Balcony or above gets ALL of the "free at sea" promos and 20% off the cruise fare.  In our case, we saved more than $1000 on an already-booked cruise, and if you read the comments above, you will see many posts from folks who have also saved a good deal of money.  And plenty of folks who have thought it a good enough deal to book new cruises.   

Your are correct. I actually saved $1800 (suite) on a 2020 booked cruise! I saw this promo on another 3rd party site and check NCL to verify it’s validity. I was sooo happy to get this discount. My TA had to contact NCL to update my booking because of the type of stateroom. My son has an OV stateroom and he saved $800! This was one heck of a sale.. I am happy someone posted the alert to the dale. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bearette said:

My thanksgiving 2019 cruise was not less(even with OBC), but it was included in the sail. It's past final payment now, too so time to stop looking unless I want to upgrade!

Fortunately, I found this offer a few days before final payment of my Thanksgiving cruise on the Bliss and saved $400 on my Mini-Suite.  Sorry you were not successful.

One other point for all - the pricing can be very fluid so move quickly if you see something you like.  I booked another sailing under this offer yesterday and in a two-hour period from when the website said the fare was $1,351.20 (confirmed with an NCL agent on the phone), NCL bumped it up by $40 when my TA called to book it.  I challenged the increase with a supervisor, but was unsuccessful.  I was also told by the NCL agent that this cruise carried the LATREW code providing an extra Latitudes point per night, but two hours later, NCL would not honor that and said they would "re-train" their representative.  Again, according to the supervisor, many of the LATVIP cruises do not carry the extra Latitudes credit we are used to with "Past Guest" offers.  Just a word of caution (not whining).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2019 at 10:17 PM, LisaLisa87 said:

Some 7-night Hawaii sailings were included. We got a great price for a suite!

You are correct.. we had booked a suite on one of the 7-day Hawaii sailings and I received overwhelming savings! This is truly one to best sales NCL has offered in quite a while. I am truly grateful!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bearette said:

My thanksgiving 2019 cruise was not less(even with OBC), but it was included in the sail. It's past final payment now, too so time to stop looking unless I want to upgrade!

The 20% off sale is only on cruises in 2020.

Definitely 20% off prices when you login and go through the Insider Offers.....just saying the base prices for the last few months (in general) are some of the highest prices I have seen in years (but I am generally looking at non-Caribbean/ non-domestic itineraries).  So it's "on sale" but only if you are cool with the current environment of base price.   That said, I see some great offerings on the NCL "last minute" (next 4 months) fares, which kill the 20% off rates if you don't need to plan far in advance.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:07 PM, REV_Cruiser said:

I have read repeatedly that Haven passengers can make dining reservations at 130 days prior to the cruise date.  However, upon checking the website, it says 120 days.  I also made two calls to NCL this evening and was told 120 days.  We hit 130 in an hour and just wondered if this had changed.  Any info would be helpful since this is our first time in the Haven.  Thanks in advance for any help.

52 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

The 20% off sale is only on cruises in 2020.

There are 2021 cruises included also. I saved almost $1,800 (Canadian) on a Panama Canal cruise on the Joy in February 2021. If you read through the thread others received the discount for 2021 cruises.

5 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

There are 2021 cruises included also. I saved almost $1,800 (Canadian) on a Panama Canal cruise on the Joy in February 2021. If you read through the thread others received the discount for 2021 cruises.

I'm assuming we are on the same Panama Canal cruise.  

FWIW you may want to have a good look at the 20% off prices.  I had booked two - one is sold out in my category so I can't compare, but the other one - Star June 2020 Summer Solstice - I have aft PH suite and it's gone up $500 since I booked about a month or so ago, even with the 20% off.  If you have already booked and still need to apply the 20% it's a no-brainer, you can see what you would save, but new bookings you may want to take a hard look at the price and see whether or not it's still on your "good deal" meter rather than assuming because it's 20% off it's a good deal....

10 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I sure wish I could, we have 7 cruises (62 days) over the next year and I dare not look at 2021.  I would love to live on a ship but my waist line would beg to differ!!!

Yeah, I was all set to book a b2b after my Norway cruise but thought about the $$ (still pricey even with discount) and my waistline, which is a major struggle even without cruising, and sadly passed...

I'm sorry I posted bad information. I was going by this and missed the "and beyond". Not sure how the 2019 cruise slipped in...This is the offer as listed in the Past Guest section of the NCL website.  "For a very limited time, past guests get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond. Simply log in to view eligible sailings – featuring all Norwegian ships and destinations – with reduced rates already applied. Plus, Take ALL 5 of the below Free at Sea Offers when you book a Balcony or above. Book an Oceanview and Pick 2 Free Offers, or book an Inside or Studio and Pick 1."

2 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

I'm sorry I posted bad information. I was going by this and missed the "and beyond". Not sure how the 2019 cruise slipped in...This is the offer as listed in the Past Guest section of the NCL website.  "For a very limited time, past guests get 20% off regular rates on over 350 cruises, sailing from January 2020 and beyond. Simply log in to view eligible sailings – featuring all Norwegian ships and destinations – with reduced rates already applied. Plus, Take ALL 5 of the below Free at Sea Offers when you book a Balcony or above. Book an Oceanview and Pick 2 Free Offers, or book an Inside or Studio and Pick 1."

Don't feel bad - the language changed on August 1st.  In July, select 2019 cruises were included.

23 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

Does anyone know how long this continuing 20% sale is scheduled to last?  I couldn't find any details referring to that.

18 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Extended until Aug. 6th. It is under the terms and conditions

It's actually good until August 31 according to my TA

OK--I made the plunge. !!!  Just booked Gem 12 day Southern Caribbean for Nov 2020.  DH really had no interest, but I booked anyway...figuring he would "come around" by then!!!!  

I have a few questions....how many dinners on promo on a 12 day?

Just noticed on invoice...shore excursion credit is just for 1 (me)  not 2 people..does that sound right?

PS----I did manage to book via CAS and they did combine discounts...but CAS was only 10% on "part " of  20% sale rate.  Not complaining....as it saved me another $113 PP.  

6 minutes ago, jaja said:

I have a few questions....how many dinners on promo on a 12 day?

Just noticed on invoice...shore excursion credit is just for 1 (me)  not 2 people..does that sound right?

The Terms and Conditions for these promos are right on NCL's web site and answer your questions.  5 dinners on cruises of 11 or more nights, and the shore excursion credit is per stateroom per port, not per person.

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Edited by Turtles06

4 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

The Terms and Conditions for these promos are right on NCL's web site and answer your questions.  5 dinners on cruises of 11 or more nights, and the shore excursion credit is per stateroom per port, not per person.

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Thanks....I had so many windows open on my computer...I got confused and missed the T&Cs !!😲

Well i have been checking on a particular cruise for a while, and i got excited when i saw it was one of the cruises in the 20% off selection. When I went to check the prices again i did not see any difference in the price, in fact it was the same as always. Am I missing something?