ROYAL'S FLEET

Is there a place on Royal's website that shows the fleet details.  I know they show all their ships but I am looking for example,  all ships in a class, length, tonnage, year built, capacity, latest refurbishment, etc.  Short of Wikipedia and looking up each ship separately I know of no other way outside of a marine listing.  Norwegian has most of this.  Thanks Gerry.

This is one time that the wikipedia article is reliable.  That's the source that I use for those items.

But no, it's not on their website.  (not all of those details)  There used to be more, but not now.

RCI used to list the classes of ships and the ships within that class. If you clicked on a particular ship, you could get length, beam, tonnage, passenger capacity etc. I used to love looking at the ships from that perspective. Unfortunately, they have done away with that feature.

4 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

RCI used to list the classes of ships and the ships within that class. If you clicked on a particular ship, you could get length, beam, tonnage, passenger capacity etc. I used to love looking at the ships from that perspective. Unfortunately, they have done away with that feature.

I thought they did, one reason for the question.  Time consuming to jump back and forth to Wikipedia if not familiar with each ship. 

19 minutes ago, buckeye rob said:

Is there a place on Royal's website that shows the fleet details.  I know they show all their ships but I am looking for example,  all ships in a class, length, tonnage, year built, capacity, latest refurbishment, etc.  Short of Wikipedia and looking up each ship separately I know of no other way outside of a marine listing.  Norwegian has most of this.  Thanks Gerry.

I find it extremely odd that their page of ships is in totally random order, except for the four Oasis class ships at the top.

They used to group them by class.  I have NO idea why they are now using this random arrangement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I find it extremely odd that their page of ships is in totally random order, except for the four Oasis class ships at the top.

They used to group them by class.  I have NO idea why they are now using this random arrangement.

Royal's general bent towards obfuscation?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Exactly.  Looking at cruises and pretty familiar with Oasis, Anthem and Indy ships, but some I just have to research whenever a ship shows I am not certain of.  Thanks Gerry.

I miss that feature too.  The other day I found "2019 - 2020 ROYAL CARIBBEAN FLEET GUISE."  It does not give details you are looking for but it does give names of ships by class and date of maiden voyage.  I printed it for future reference when booking.

At bottom of page it says, "To learn more about our ships and Royal Amplified, visit LoyalToYouAlways.com/Royal/Amplified

Edited by Snit13
add info

Download the "Royal Brochure" app in the app store. Search Royal Caribbean then scroll down to find the app. From the menu select "Our Ships".  It lists all the ships by class and you can get the specifications I think you're looking for. It has occupancy, tonnage, length, beam, draft, cruising speed as well as deck plans.

While not the RCI website, this site "Shipparade" gives you the specs, other details and the sister ships within the class. There are also photos of the inside and outside of each ship.  The link below as an example takes you to Allure of the Seas. You can click on alphabet list on top of the page to find any cruise ship. 

https://www.shipparade.com/az/Allure_of_the_Seas/Allure_of_the_Seas.htm

14 hours ago, buckeye rob said:

It's by no means up to date, but it's fairly accurate!

http://www.cruise-ships.com/royal-caribbean-international/

Edited by IzznOll17

14 hours ago, buckeye rob said:

Short of Wikipedia and looking up each ship separately I know of no other way outside of a marine listing.

In case you aren't aware, the Wikipedia page that Mom mentioned has all ships on one page, organized by class of ship and year built:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Caribbean_International

You don't need to go to look up each ship separately to get some the basic facts.

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You don’t have a link in yours which makes it really difficult to find. 

Sorry Ken but I posted what it said on the page I printed.  I just stumbled upon the page and don't have a clue as to how I found it.  Just searched and found.  I wanted to know what ship choices I had sailing from FL ports.  When I get "younger" I will try to do better. lol

On 7/19/2019 at 10:19 PM, buckeye rob said:

RCCL brochure shows details of ships,deck plans etc.

If there is a ship you want just say and I will photo the brochure page.

Edited by grapau27

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

RCCL brochure shows details of ships,deck plans etc.

If there is a ship you want just say and I will photo the brochure page.

I appreciate that.  Really would like the website back like Merion Mom said it had been with ships ordered by class and when highlighted gave their details.  Norwegian's site does a good job at this.  Telling when the ship was built/refurbished.  Tonnage, class, length, capacity, etc.  Regards, Gerry.