What is your favorite ship?

Eli_6

I tried searching and could not find a thread on this.

I got an offer for $49 deposits and have basically been booking our vacations for Christmas 2020 and spring break 2021. 🤣😂 😂 

33 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I tried searching and could not find a thread on this.

I got an offer for $49 deposits and have basically been booking our vacations for Christmas 2020 and spring break 2021. 🤣😂 😂 

Right now Magic and Breeze. However I do enjoy the Conquest class also.

I don't know the different classifications of ships, but my favourite so far is the Sunshine, followed by the Miracle. I'm really excited about our next cruise on the Magic, because  I've read lots of great reviews about it.

Horizon.....mainly because of the Havana area.  When it comes to annoying rug rats whose parents take a vacation from parenting....the only way to avoid this situation is to book a cabin in the Havana area to have peace of mind.  I'm also rather perturbed at Carnival for reducing the Havana area on the Mardi Gras while at the same time increasing the number of cabins that have access to the area.

I like Conquest Class, and the Conquest in particular.  Weirdly, I like how the Conquest is decorated with the art nouveau and impressionism.  But I'm trying the Havana area on Panorama in February.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Horizon.....mainly because of the Havana area.  When it comes to annoying rug rats whose parents take a vacation from parenting....the only way to avoid this situation is to book a cabin in the Havana area to have peace of mind.  I'm also rather perturbed at Carnival for reducing the Havana area on the Mardi Gras while at the same time increasing the number of cabins that have access to the area.

From my personal observations on both Vista and Horizon, and from reading countless reviews on this and other websites, the Havana pool area rarely gets crowded. Most comments are just the opposite, saying how nice and quiet the Havana area was on their cruise.  My guess is Carnival noticed the same thing when deciding the size of the Havana area on Mardi Gras. 

8 hours ago, Purvis1231 said:

The Carnival Dream. 

I second this as my favorite ship so far. Going on the Vista soon and I am thinking some things I will for sure like more, but I will miss a few things also. I will see if the Dream gets dethroned!

• Like 1