Horizon / Live / Solo - Sep 21-29-2019

sid_9169

Thanks to all of you, this "review" is on a trajectory to be my biggest ever... I really appreciate all of you who chimed in along the way, and to all of you "lurkers"... I will thank each and every one of you by username when I return to reality...

• Like 13

59 minutes ago, pcrum said:

So do you tip $1 per drink on top of the tip paid with Cheers package?  I'm sure that guarantees good service.

Yes, and I gave each of the Alchemy bartenders a $20 on the first day just to get the ball rolling...

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Claimed my spot at the front of the boarding line... Of course, that's after first class, Diamond Medallion, handicapped, people with kids, Delta comfort, and Sky priority...

IMG_20190929_095346.jpg

So basically at the front of the back of the line.....🤣.  Just kidding!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Yes, and I gave each of the Alchemy bartenders a $20 on the first day just to get the ball rolling...

Smart!  We always tipped $20 upfront at Nacchi Cocum in Cozumel to make sure the drinks kept flowing.  

• Like 1

I’m too old to know how vlogging actually gets you paid, but if you don’t want to do your cruises, how about a restaurants and foodie review. Like Atlanta Eats only for the tribe. Sids version of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. I would love to have your weekend recommendations! 

• Like 1

I guess this has become a tradition as well... My patented pile of dirty laundry photo...

IMG_20190929_141312.thumb.jpg.5b3288a69ed97c84b7cdda709767c16c.jpg

And, now I'm going to take another shower, to wash away the cooties I've likely contracted going from the ship, to a taxi, to a plane, to a subway, and in the back of an Uber...

• Like 9
  • Haha 2