Diamond Club question

postissue

39 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

But you would miss out on the great appetizers. Best chicken wings at sea. 

‘Best the Sea”— May be true — but All Buffalonians would barely consider them chicken wings. 

At  least Royal got the Beef on Weck close to Buffalos’ standards by serving real ground horseradish— none of that creamy stuff. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, postissue said:

Does anyone know how the drinks works for diamond members that don't stay in the club? Do I have to go back every night to get the card loaded? 

Sailing on Harmony 9/29

Thanks 

Any drinks that you get in the DL will not count against the three that are loaded onto your Sea Pass. The three loaded onto your Sea Pass can be used at any bar on the ship.

Do you think there a chance of me  taking my sister and brother in law in with us as they are not DL members and he has the deluxe drink package and she doesn't drink. 

Any feedback is welcomed 

Postissue 

Edited by postissue

2 minutes ago, postissue said:

Do you think there a chance of me  taking my sister and brother in law in with us as they are not DL members and he has the deluxe drink package and she doesn't drink. 

Any feedback is welcomed 

Postissue 

Against the rules.

8 minutes ago, postissue said:

Any feedback is welcomed 

Postissue 

no you may not bring guests into the Lounges.  

18 minutes ago, postissue said:

Any feedback is welcomed 

Postissue 

This is one of the reasons that they loaded the 3 free drinks nightly on your card.  You may now enjoy your 3 free drinks at any bar with your non diamond friends. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Also, as you're sailing on Harmony, the 3 nightly drinks can be used in the MDR, SR, theatre, bars and some other venues, such as the Ice Show.

Forgot the WJ during the 3-3.5 hrs.

Edited by nelblu

26 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Also, as you're sailing on Harmony, the 3 nightly drinks can be used in the MDR, SR, theatre, bars and some other venues, such as the Ice Show.

Forgot the WJ during the 3-3.5 hrs.

But not on the Rising Tide bar:classic_sad:

4 minutes ago, royal girl said:

Our last cruise (2017) I don't remember being allowed to use the 3 free drinks during dinner in the MDR.  Good to know we can now! :classic_tongue:

That option has varied by ship, but it seems to be fleetwide now.

28 minutes ago, royal girl said:

Our last cruise (2017) I don't remember being allowed to use the 3 free drinks during dinner in the MDR.  Good to know we can now! :classic_tongue:

Only if you are in the MDR before 8.00 or 8.30pm depending on when happy hour ends and 2nd sitting starts.

34 minutes ago, royal girl said:

Being able to use them in the MDR fleet wide is something that seems to have just started within the last year or do.