Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

34 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

590CC8D2-CA91-4B59-B080-C1869C48871D.thumb.jpeg.9a94e55fc27f628662347ac5f91308a8.jpeg

That view never gets old does it?

Sad for some(those getting off the ships) but it's an awesome feeling when you drive up and over that bridge with the anticipation of knowing you will be boarding soon with  a fun filled week of leaving all your worries behind of your normal life back home.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Sad for some(those getting off the ships) but it's an awesome feeling when you drive up and over that bridge with the anticipation of knowing you will be boarding soon with  a fun filled week of leaving all your worries behind of your normal life back home.  

We don't do bridge anymore, tunnel is easier.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We don't do bridge anymore, tunnel is easier.

Used to come down Biscayne Blvd. and then turn onto Port Blvd. right past America Airlines Arena?  So you don't do that anymore? Where's the tunnel?

Just now, Jimbo said:

Used to come down Biscayne Blvd. and then turn onto Port Blvd. right past America Airlines Arena?  So you don't do that anymore? Where's the tunnel?

Off 95, north of the arena, goes under the channel 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Off 95, north of the arena, goes under the channel 

Interesting, I see it now. We always stay on Biscayne Blvd south of the port so I guess taking the tunnel would be out of the way for us.

40 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We feel the same way when we get the first glimpse of the ship ( even if we’ve sailed it before).  We’ve often make the comment if we lose the  enthusiasm when we see the ship, it’s time to stop cruising. 

M

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Six minutes from cabin to the curb. Royal be like, Bye Felicia.

Like a salesman, they court you until you're no longer of any use. Then, a few weeks later, "we miss you, are you coming back?"

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Limo waiting?

Taxi. The Uber standing area was crazy. 

19 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Like a salesman, they court you until you're no longer of any use. Then, a few weeks later, "we miss you, are you coming back?"

LOL, for sure... welcome on board and don’t let the door hit your a$$ on the way out. 😉🤣

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

55 minutes from cabin to plane gateway. The biggest delay was the traffic at the port. 

What time is your flight? Did you use curb side check in?

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Six minutes from cabin to the curb. Royal be like, Bye Felicia.

18 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

What time is your flight? Did you use curb side check in?

Flight boards 11:30. We are fortunate enough to be flying business so checkin went quickly.  Some people were using curb-side check-in because there was a long line inside. Lisa thinks 40 people long. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

So about the same as Orlando, which is so far away. 🤣

The funny thing is that’s exactly what I said to the taxi driver. The port road system in that area could’ve been designed better by a five-year-old with a pencil and a piece of paper.

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for letting us tag along Andrew. Great review with some amazing pictures and a thing learned or two. Safe travels and I look forward to your next adventure. Cheers!

You’re most welcome. I’m hoping to have the review done tonight by bedtime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1