Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

1 minute ago, Ukigirl said:

What’s an Irish Car Comb? I’m intrigued 

shotglass of irish cream and irish whiskey dropped into a pint of Guinness...the "bomb" is that it foams up when you drop the shotglass in and you have to slam the entire drink down quickly

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

shotglass of irish cream and irish whiskey dropped into a pint of Guinness...the "bomb" is that it foams up when you drop the shotglass in and you have to slam the entire drink down quickly

Sounds like a 1 and Done.:classic_ohmy::classic_laugh:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

No photos quoted.

Please please don’t give it out. It’s a Suite Perk and should be limited to Suites and family. 😱

I think it’s given to all Pinnacles along with their pin. 😜

mac_tlc

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Sounds like a 1 and Done.:classic_ohmy::classic_laugh:

yup. I can do it in two gulps. CLR, one. 

10 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Did you find anything out if they had luggage valet?

funny you ask. I was going to let you know today. There had been no information, so I’d say it still not available. 

Gonna be a Perfect Day

FAF11609-1291-4E10-8EAF-D52C826B6B9F.thumb.jpeg.e982d3777842fb2b7e8cf52b3568d07e.jpeg

Sunil and Lisa kickin it. A bit of a walk but we didn’t want to use the tram. 

745ECD3F-2821-4EC5-8655-BCF60E158F9D.thumb.jpeg.b5d58f1176f554b0791a31849338b19a.jpeg

05B0882A-5BDD-44FA-AF48-C3D28976B5B4.thumb.jpeg.e980162b32588ad3750aa0b20bdc7214.jpeg

A26B5726-E668-46F4-A861-075B3AE15D1F.thumb.jpeg.2c75930250e407c7d24bf3914a24cacb.jpeg

E13222FC-70C3-4819-B524-14D00553AADA.thumb.jpeg.93755732b8c65f73482274ee74a5ebea.jpeg

EA79B4D6-9B30-4FF5-9746-5F91A36F04A8.thumb.jpeg.edcbced7dbcad4e7ffa7f7cdeac44cf4.jpeg

there is a safe in the white table and the little cooler is in the circular table. 6 towels and 6 bottles of water awaited us. 

A46B099F-789C-474A-8EFF-527E324A5AB9.thumb.jpeg.d50610e300bfbd9dc45b4f74e549fcb1.jpeg

Loving the fan. 

A29895F3-BAD1-4B49-A1C4-96D4F96C7CAC.thumb.jpeg.342f76b55c4fff3ac2e9b3fb4e516332.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

OK, you asked for it....

I forgot to mention one important step.  

Right after you press the open and closed button at the same, being the last time, you have to press your belly button immediately after.   If you did it properly you are in priority mode. If you didn’t do it right, you can only try on your next ride. It is one attempt per ride, so it is best to try this when the elevator is packed full. 

Trust me, that’s the step that completes the process.  I didn’t believe the Genie when he told me either. 😉

When we did it on Oasis, the last step was stick your index fingers in your ears and roll your eyes. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CruisingHusker said:

Was your floaty included with your cabana?

yes. 

9 minutes ago, 37645 said:

Cabana looks nice. Did you get to pick the one out or were you assigned it? Thanks 

it was preselected for us but we made a suggestion. 

11 minutes ago, #1TravelMom said:

If you could do me a huge favor, I'd be so appreciative. Can you find out if there is a fee for only a snorkel life vest? We will be bringing our own gear but do not have life vests. I have read that they are required.

I see people weRing them so I will assume they are needed. If I see someone official I will ask. 

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

How is the water temp and have you experienced very many jelly fish?

lol to start, but still warmer than the Great Lakes. We haven’t seen any but someone said there were small stingrays out by the rock wall. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

yes. 

it was preselected for us but we made a suggestion. 

I see people weRing them so I will assume they are needed. If I see someone official I will ask. 

lol to start, but still warmer than the Great Lakes. We haven’t seen any but someone said there were small stingrays out by the rock wall. 

thanks. How do you make a suggestion for a cabana? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, #1TravelMom said:

Yes, I know the life vests are required. I have read that they will not allow you to snorkel without them. I just would like to know how much they cost to rent. I don't need the cost of all of the gear, just the vest.

We snorkeled there with our own gear in May. Unless it has changed, there was no charge to add just the vest. We did see several people though without.  I don’t think it’s enforced. If you decide to get the vest you will need to sit through the video before you head out. 

2 hours ago, 37645 said:

thanks. How do you make a suggestion for a cabana? Thanks. 

Sue is correct below. 

1 hour ago, suesnake2002 said:

I believe with andrews genie he would be able to make suggestions. The suite life has hidden perks. 

Thanks Sue. 

1 hour ago, #1TravelMom said:

Yes, I know the life vests are required. I have read that they will not allow you to snorkel without them. I just would like to know how much they cost to rent. I don't need the cost of all of the gear, just the vest.

we did hear from a gent that the full gear was $38 to rent.

34 minutes ago, belmontcrew said:

We snorkeled there with our own gear in May. Unless it has changed, there was no charge to add just the vest. We did see several people though without.  I don’t think it’s enforced. If you decide to get the vest you will need to sit through the video before you head out. 

thanks for chiming in.