Symphony Live, September 28th to October 5th - Now watch me Sip, Now watch me Lay Lay

A&L_Ont

On 10/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, A&L_Ont said:

one of our enablers... I mean bartender last night.  They had some appies there as well, but after all the wings Lisa wasn’t hungry. 

314B8FDA-5D63-4200-84A6-934B2D8C901D.thumb.jpeg.a50b3c9189deba36a21c5ffdbfacf252.jpeg

the DJ that kept the party rockin. 

1E9D4078-6170-4437-813E-44D9DFCAD383.thumb.jpeg.3d2f5f42c0acfbb329165695978b7920.jpeg

We met this mom and daughter from Chicago at Hibachi the other night. They are in all white.  We gave them a cabin tour the night before last and took a couple awesome pics of them on the balcony and on the stairs.

They were gonna have fun with the family at home, like free cabin upgrade or found a new man. 😉

C3907BB2-CD50-46CE-821E-B270E45941DB.thumb.jpeg.21d5e89a0c51b2d7336b846ac310f80b.jpeg 

we caught up with and danced with them for a while. I gave her my bling ring and said you can also say your new man gave you something flashy. They are an absolute blast. 

E3F15177-6821-4DED-85F9-0A0DC5383F5A.thumb.jpeg.8f893c857ccd69f15b421df83cdd71e2.jpeg 

What are those shots?  They look yummy!  Loving your report!  Will be on Symphony in a couple weeks in 1704.  Can’t wait to stay in a CLS L1!  Thank you so much for your efforts!

On 9/27/2019 at 9:08 PM, akcruz said:

Have seen the same scooters in DC and Nashville.  In Nashville there were so many on the sidewalk it almost became dangerous.  One night on the way back to our room saw the truck picking them all up at the end of the day.  Interesting idea just don't get it, too many issues to me.

As always look forward to your live reviews, very much appreciate them, thanks!

I live in Nashville and work downtown and we HATE these damn scooters. They are trying to get them out of here and I'll be glad when they do. We've already had someone killed while on one...so I'm not sure how much more they will allow before they are gone!

On 10/1/2019 at 10:36 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Updates tomorrow. We be drinking tonight. 

5C7FB5C3-6FE1-4A7B-B29F-4D7608D5B35D.thumb.jpeg.0c9b61f18c34d911cc36bd17e8703dc0.jpeg

Don't know what those shots are, but I want one now.

22 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

My Genie knows me....  this was awaiting us today when we returned. 

2BFF180E-E368-430C-B960-D4BC504FAD77.thumb.jpeg.2168666f8c52ae8d9e2784b21b49664f.jpeg

You definitely know the hookup somehow! PS, I am curious about the elevator hack too! :)

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Advanced riding now. “Live” from the line. 

image.thumb.jpg.e045a28efa13ef538f1bcbc4541c7bac.jpg

Andrew Are The Staff Being Tough On People Showing To The Advance Session And Can Not Ride? On Harmony Last Week The Line Got Outrageous Because Folks Were Getting In Line And Not Listening To Us That It Was Advance Hour!!

8 minutes ago, FlowBroTy said:

Andrew Are The Staff Being Tough On People Showing To The Advance Session And Can Not Ride? On Harmony Last Week The Line Got Outrageous Because Folks Were Getting In Line And Not Listening To Us That It Was Advance Hour!!

They have been good, however they are allowing the boogie board test on the stand up side. IMO, it should be done on the boogie board wave. It wastes another 2-3 minutes before they ride for 2 minutes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

They have been good, however they are allowing the boogie board test on the stand up side. IMO, it should be done on the boogie board wave. It wastes another 2-3 minutes before they ride for 2 minutes. 

On Harmony They Made You Go To Boogie Side First. So Glad They Did It That Way!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mom2t&j said:

What are those shots?  They look yummy!  Loving your report!  Will be on Symphony in a couple weeks in 1704.  Can’t wait to stay in a CLS L1!  Thank you so much for your efforts!

you might have Neil as your cabin Steward. He isn’t ours but we small talk with him every day as we pass by. Seems like a friendly guy. 

38 minutes ago, MrsKC08 said:

Don't know what those shots are, but I want one now.

As for the shots I’m not sure what they are but they are tasty. One tasted a bit like cucumber. One has 2 types of run and pineapple juice.  The third tasted like, but not exactly the same, as a broken down golf cart. 

• Haha 1

Late afternoon report. Used the elevator hack to go get pizza. Lisa was hungry. Also hit up Starbucks for a Java Chip Frappuccino (SP?).

Hot outside, 27C or 81F.

Tomorrow is gonna be a Perfect Day, Perfect Day at CoCo Cay.  

B54EEC29-F781-49C4-B407-B57BED1029AF.thumb.jpeg.110038d68640b3c5bb75550eb7976e76.jpeg

Getting closer. 

86EFF6E0-E85D-4D6E-B730-338BDEED0496.thumb.jpeg.6857b0124f3c06f16374e8716eabcee0.jpeg

• Like 2

OK, you asked for it....

Elevator Hack.

• enter elevator. 
  • press the door closed and open button at the same time, two times in a row. 
  • press the floor you want to go to.
  • press the door closed and open button as the same time, once more. 
  • if done properly it will go into priority mode. 

I forgot to mention one important step.  

Right after you press the open and closed button at the same, being the last time, you have to press your belly button immediately after.   If you did it properly you are in priority mode. If you didn’t do it right, you can only try on your next ride. It is one attempt per ride, so it is best to try this when the elevator is packed full. 

Trust me, that’s the step that completes the process.  I didn’t believe the Genie when he told me either. 😉

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, FlowBroTy said:

On Harmony They Made You Go To Boogie Side First. So Glad They Did It That Way!!

it should be that way on every ship. Wanna ride, take the time but not on my wave with one line but the one with 2 lines. 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

OK, you asked for it....

Elevator Hack.

• enter elevator. 
  • press the door closed and open button at the same time, two times in a row. 
  • press the floor you want to go to.
  • press the door closed and open button as the same time, once more. 
  • if done properly it will go into priority mode. 

I forgot to mention one important step.  

Right after you press the open and closed button at the same, being the last time, you have to press your belly button immediately after.   If you did it properly you are in priority mode. If you didn’t do it right, you can only try on your next ride. It is one attempt per ride, so it is best to try this when the elevator is packed full. 

Trust me, that’s the step that completes the process.  I didn’t believe the Genie when he told me either. 😉

Why did you do it!!!  Now everyone will do it.  Shame on you Andrew. 😱

4 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

it should be that way on every ship. Wanna ride, take the time but not on my wave with one line but the one with 2 lines. 😉

Yep. I Feel The Same Way. Sadly People Also Did Not Listen To The Staff And Wait A Hour In Line With Out A Blue Wristband. 

11 hours ago, truffles2 said:

We were in port with Enchantment whilst on Harmony a week or so ago and I was appalled at her condition.  Royal should be ashamed.  The exterior was in serious need of paint.   Very large rust spots on the upper parts of the ship--not just around the water line.   Hope the interior is in better shape.  I have never seen a Royal ship look so bad.

Any pics?

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

No photos quoted.

Please please don’t give it out. It’s a Suite Perk and should be limited to Suites and family. 😱

Sorry, it's fun

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1