Next Princess Promo - Anniversary Sale Nov 1-Dec 10

idahospud

We’ve got a new sale coming up Nov 1.

Anniversary Sale (11/1-12/10)

• Up to $800 Onboard Spending Money‡
  • Free Room Location Upgrade††
  • Wine & Dine† (Enjoy two bottles of wine & specialty dining)

Plus up to $200 off airfare^ on select cruises and cruisetours

61C36BBF-62DA-44E5-B011-8BE9E62E2BA6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

It doesn't show the OBC amounts yet but if they keep the same OBC as the current 3 for Free promo, it would be $150pp in a balcony for 11 days (so total of $450).  It also doesn't say if it will be for all guests in a stateroom like 3FF (vs. first two guests only).  Hopefully it will stay the same. Main difference is that free gratuities are being replaced by free specialty restaurant dinner and free wine. 

Yikes, still No luck for me 🤪😖 what do they have against my Spring 2020 sailing! I feel early but apparently I’m very late. I booked last month hoping to refare soon...not working out so far but I still have hope and right under 6 months to grab some good luck 😆🥰 and some great perks

Sorry newbie cruiser with a question - my fiance and I are looking at doing a Mediterranean cruise on 8/29/20 for our honeymoon. I see it on the PDF for the next promotion. What's generally the better deal - the 3 for free or the anniversary sale? Wondering if we should book now or hold off. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, jarofmar said:

Sorry newbie cruiser with a question - my fiance and I are looking at doing a Mediterranean cruise on 8/29/20 for our honeymoon. I see it on the PDF for the next promotion. What's generally the better deal - the 3 for free or the anniversary sale? Wondering if we should book now or hold off. Thank you!

Book now and change later if something better comes along.  This will not work if you are booked with a travel agent that charges a fee to change.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:13 AM, FlorenceItaly said:

Thank you!  Any idea if the Enchanted Princess April 3, 2021 TA, FL - Barcelona will be on sale?  We leave on Monday for a 51 day cruise, returning Dec. 18.

We are also on this sailing and I think we'll have to wait until sometime in 2020 to see promos for us.  However, I still check everyday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jarofmar said:

It's always best to book a cruise (with a refundable deposit) as soon as you decide you are want to cruise. Then keep an eye out for any new sales that could be beneficial to you and ensure that the new sale is a refundable deposit.  You can usually call in to ask what the refundable deposit price is.  This way you get the cabin selection you want. 

12 hours ago, jarofmar said:

THIS so depends on whether you are US or European, or elsewhere. You do not show your locale...

ETA: Best wishes on your wedding nuptials!

Edited by crystalspin

On 10/22/2019 at 10:14 AM, fluffybunny22 said:

Anyone know what 3 people in a balcony on a 11 night cruise would get in OBC? This might be the sale that makes us give up Sip and Sail.

Completely guessing here, but we are on your sailing and with 3FF it’s $450 in a balcony. 3FF is also up to $800 so I think it may be staying the same in that regard. I couldn’t find anything on it yesterday afternoon when I was looking. 

17 hours ago, jarofmar said:

It depends on if you want the free gratuities or the free specialty restaurant dinner (yes for just one night) and free wine. The OBC will most likely be the same. It could also depend on what your fare is currently vs. what it does on November 1st. You could book now to get the cabin you want with 3FF and if the Anniversary Sale turns out to be a better deal you could switch to that. 

9 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

It depends on if you want the free gratuities or the free specialty restaurant dinner (yes for just one night) and free wine. The OBC will most likely be the same. It could also depend on what your fare is currently vs. what it does on November 1st. You could book now to get the cabin you want with 3FF and if the Anniversary Sale turns out to be a better deal you could switch to that. 

Thank you! Can I still switch if I do a non refundable deposit, or am I better off paying extra and doing the refundable deposit?