ms Koningsdam in Port Everglades January 2, 2020

Scrapnana

Thursday brings our first HAL sail-away for 2020.

Koningsdam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 0530-1600.  She will be off on a 10-day Southern Caribbean Seafarer cruise.

image.png.5f4d8e55cd6caf87a7851ab0e4739b7a.png

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (03 Jan 0800-1500); Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos (04 Jan 1100-1800); Amber Cove, Dominican Republic (05 Jan 0800-1800); Kralendijk, Bonaire (07 Jan 0800-1800); Willemstad, Curacao (08 Jan 0700-2300); Oranjestad, Aruba (09 Jan 0700-1700); Fort Lauderdale, Florida (12 Jan a0700

Also in port are Carnival Sunrise at pier 4 from 0515-1600, Independence OTS at pier 18 from 0615-1630, and Majesty OTS at pier 19 from 0545-1600.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ and https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Also, Zuiderdam will be in Key West from 0800-1700.

Next up:  Zuiderdam on Friday, 3 January.

On a personal note, I leave for Fort Lauderdale at 6 am Thursday morning.  Because I have unlimited internet on the ship, I am going to continue doing the sail-aways.  If for some reason one does not show up on a day you know is a HAL sail-away day, please start a thread.  It is possible there may be a day (or days) when the internet on board is being uncooperative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

On a personal note, I leave for Fort Lauderdale at 6 am Thursday morning.  Because I have unlimited internet on the ship, I am going to continue doing the sail-aways.  If for some reason one does not show up on a day you know is a HAL sail-away day, please start a thread.  It is possible there may be a day (or days) when the internet on board is being uncooperative.

Now there's dedication!  It looks like you have a decent day for a flight.  Might you be watching from the 17th street bridge sometime?

Roy

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Now there's dedication!  It looks like you have a decent day for a flight.  Might you be watching from the 17th street bridge sometime?

Roy

I only wish.  My travel agency pays for a room before the GWV.  Unfortunately, it is in the middle of nowhere not like the great location last year.

I'm on this sailing (my second consecutive on Koningsdam, was last on in June so obviously not back to back). it's interesting that the port schedule says that the ship departs at 4pm given that my itinerary says we leave at 5pm.

Edited by MisterBill99

Also the Carnival ship and two RCI ships:  The Radiance of the Seas and the Independence of the Seas.  I notice Port Everglades now gets several Carnival ships where before only one home ported at Port Everglades.