New Seaday Brunch Menu

Titan_Cruiser

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I had the same experience with the 12 hour french toast. I didn’t eat it.
9D488024-D118-4E63-9F7C-C52E5570DD79.thumb.jpeg.5061e6b5b5a24404a0de6dad192be1e7.jpegA4D46C27-C01E-43E4-8D27-090B99CAD8C3.thumb.jpeg.8ab6fa84aba396767c533f2cfbad3f99.jpeg3C71427B-CE1E-4193-9F91-4B6967DF0308.thumb.jpeg.ddb053256505a0c898ef01009ac87eb3.jpeg

The french toast our table ordered was not mushy like that. It was cooked all the way through--it reminded me of the overnight egg bake I make. There were only a couple of peach slices on it but as my DH isn't a huge fan of peaches he was okay with that. I ate them. 😉

Edited by Stacie.

2 hours ago, Stacie. said:

I ate there both sea days and had the eggs Benedict once and the pancetta scrambled once. They were both very good. My DH has the 12 hour French toast and the skillet cake and they were both good as well. My friend had the omelet one day and the frittata the next time and her DH had the steak and eggs and the skillet cake and they thought all was delicious as well. This was their first cruise and really enjoyed the breakfast/brunch in the MDR every morning. This was my fourth cruise but really the first time doing breakfast/brunch in the MDR and I will never go back to the buffet style breakfast. If my kids want to subject themselves to that they are old enough to wander around on their own. I quite enjoyed the more relaxed pace and not standing in line. I never tried the old sea day brunch menu so I can’t compare the new menu to it but we were all satisfied with our selections. 

I agree. We ate in MDR every morning, as it was a far better experience. I actually think that on sea days, we may hit the Brunch early for breakfast style foods, and hit it later for lunch, for the lunch style foods. 😎

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, bahacca said:

No more avocado toast:-( I'm looking forward to trying the chia pudding, though. Good thing there are lots of other good eats on board to choose from:-)

Avocado toast is on the port day menu in the MDR and not the brunch menu.

• Like 3

A large group of us (13) on the Paradise in November.  We all had the brunch on the 2 sea days.  I had steak and eggs - cooked as ordered and very good.  A few of the group had the French toast and raved about it the first day; however, they said it wasn't as good the second day, although it was cooked through. 

The only thing I missed was the pork chop that was on the old menu.  That being said, I only ate breakfast food that trip, so the other lunch-type food may have been just as good as the pork chop.  I'll make sure that I try the burger when I'm on the Liberty in May.

• Like 1

I'll stick with Blue Iguana Cantina for breakfast/lunch with the occasional Lobster Roll at seafood shack.  With the exception of Steak and Eggs, most of that doesn't sound appetizing and the pictures are gross. 

Edited by SERK

2 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

Ok im confused.  Where do they have seaday brunch if reg breakfast is in the MDR?

baf

The dining room is open longer on the brunch days and offers different items. The hours are more limited on the port days and the dishes listed seem to be less time consuming to make. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

Ok im confused.  Where do they have seaday brunch if reg breakfast is in the MDR?

baf

Sea day brunch is in the MDR on Sea days. Regular breakfast is only Port days in the MDR.  

Edited by jrmende63
  • Like 2