Anthem of the seas refit.

Caon74

What are the likely changes that will occur on the upcoming dry dock.I know the carpet in the WJ was changed a couple of weeks ago will there be anything else like maybe a playmakers in seaplex or the likes

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

What makes  you think that, Biker?  Jamie's is still on the deck plans.

Because they originally started out replacing Giovanni"s with Jamie's then when the issues with Jamie's in the UK started the started with a redesigned Giovanni's.  Just thinking that they want a bit of consistency across the fleet.  Deck plans not updated are really not an indication.

Maybe they will keep Jamie';s but I'm thinking it will get changed.

During Captain's Corner the question was asked.  Response was not much on the hotel side will be done.  It's mostly marine maintenance.  Captain pointed out she is still new and doesn't need anything.  I tend to agree with him, she's in great shape.

It is not an "Amplification" and was never offered to be one.  

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Because they originally started out replacing Giovanni"s with Jamie's then when the issues with Jamie's in the UK started the started with a redesigned Giovanni's.  Just thinking that they want a bit of consistency across the fleet.  Deck plans not updated are really not an indication.

So far, no ships with Jamie's have had it removed.  The only change has been they are no longer adding it to new ships, and instead are going with the updated Giovanni's concept.  I have no reason to believe it will be removed from Anthem.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

He closed a load of restaurants. Big one in Edinburgh and the rest in Scotland are all closed.

Hes back on Tv to make money.

Makes sense to ditch him

Anthem is in pretty good shape.  The room are still looking good!  The only thing our group thought needed sprucing up were the chairs in the Music Hall and some of the daybeds in the Solarium.  The chair materials probably were not a good choice for the long haul, some kind of velour thing.

4 hours ago, timf2001 said:

So far, no ships with Jamie's have had it removed.  The only change has been they are no longer adding it to new ships, and instead are going with the updated Giovanni's concept.  I have no reason to believe it will be removed from Anthem.

Anthem is the first ship with Jamie’s  to go to dry-dock since Jamie’s ran into trouble.  It’s the perfect opportunity. 

29 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

CL was on Odyssey deck plans but latest ads have a SL listed. 

Somewhere in Miami there are people laughing out loud at the CL being on Odyssey's deck plans.

Edited by twangster
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

I heard a rumor (I say rumor) that the Music Hall will be converted to the Diamond Lounge to make it bigger. We shall see. 

I'd be willing to bet ANYTHING that doesn't happen. No chance.

I'll bet you a 7 night cruise out of Bayonne on Freedom or Oasis in August 2021, deal?

Edited by Moltar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

I heard a rumor (I say rumor) that the Music Hall will be converted to the Diamond Lounge to make it bigger. We shall see. 

the current set up works well or just entending to the music hall during happy hour, and it would be a waste of space most of the day until the evening the lounge is generally empty