Good place for Pre Dinner Drinks on Oasis

TVL0404

Hello.  My husband and I are Diamond Plus members  but are traveling with 8 other people who are not. Does anyone have a good suggestion where we can all meet each night for pre-dinner drinks? I’m thinking Vintages. Any other suggestions? Very much appreciated.

Schooners is always a nice laid back place to meet up and have a drink. On Oasis it overlooks the Promenade so there is plenty of people watching to be had from that vantage point. The furniture is arranged to accommodate parties of your size also. 

Edited by CraigG
  • Like 2

Trellis is a very busy spot prior to dinner. Vintages sounds like a great location. Can’t speak for Oasis, as we have not been on the new Amp’ed  version, but will in a few weeks. As you, We too are Diamond Plus, but the lounge is often too busy or full. Our favourite use to be the champagne bar, but that’s gone.

We usually travel with a group of friends, as many as 12 of us. We've never been on Oasis so I can't speak for that specific ship. One of the husbands always decides where we are going to meet for a pre dinner cocktail. We change it up every night so we get to experience many of the bars on the ship. If he doesn't see us during the day to let us know where to meet, he'll leave a message on the phone in our cabin.