Loyalty Program Update?

CA Oceanfront

2 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Exciting news for me would be if they had sent that email to this Discoverer Platinum loyalty member. 

No email for me either.  Strangely there was a post on a new survey a few days ago. Didn't get that either, nor aa I reported here a second post cruise questionnaire. I haven't had an Azamara email for a while. I sure hope I haven't fallen off the email list again. I took an age to get on it. 

Phil 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Nothing for me either, but I did get the survey. Maybe it’s just been sent in the US.

As I said I've had no Azamara emails for a little while. I trash them once I've read them, but those trash items only stay for so long on my device so I can't check. 🤔

Phil 

42 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Nothing for me either, but I did get the survey. Maybe it’s just been sent in the US.

So loyal guests elsewhere in the world don’t matter?  I don’t think so! 
And last time I looked Marinaro was in the US so you can’t use that defence for him 🤔

Edited by uktog

4 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

No email for me either.  Strangely there was a post on a new survey a few days ago. Didn't get that either, nor aa I reported here a second post cruise questionnaire. I haven't had an Azamara email for a while. I sure hope I haven't fallen off the email list again. I took an age to get on it. 

Phil 

Well I was able to look back at trash emails on the iPad and the last Azamara email I had was 7th January 2020.  I was getting more than one a week before that.  Has responding to a post cruise questionnaire and ticking or not ticking a marketing box made a difference?  Just recording the detail here if I’m unable to go back and check it later if I need to.  It was such an effort to get me on the list.

Phil

33 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Well I was able to look back at trash emails on the iPad and the last Azamara email I had was 7th January 2020.  I was getting more than one a week before that.  Has responding to a post cruise questionnaire and ticking or not ticking a marketing box made a difference?  Just recording the detail here if I’m unable to go back and check it later if I need to.  It was such an effort to get me on the list.

Phil

Maybe although I would not have ticked an opt in box in November. 
For something as significant as a loyalty program change it can’t be beyond their powers to do a separate email to the few Platinums they have ahead of a bulk email. 
Anyway let’s wait until Thursday 

Hmm. Putting my detective hat on now! 
If you type in creative.rccl.com which shows on the original posters picture. This is where the email comes from. It brings up an image library website that you have to register with, either as Azamara employees or other. It may be that this isn't for publication yet , the original poster may be signed up to this independently and we may all get the email on 25th?!  

39A69E92-9C57-4364-AA4B-5774B476D0EC.png

F8B1B8A5-D611-45F6-A952-236CE11F8174.png

• Like 1

I did not receive this email although I just disembarked Quest . While on Quest we were told that the loyalty program is being revamped and may not even be called Le Club Voyage. No other details except that we will see this change soon

8 hours ago, uktog said:

So loyal guests elsewhere in the world don’t matter?  I don’t think so! 
And last time I looked Marinaro was in the US so you can’t use that defence for him 🤔

I am from The United States and a Discoverer Platinum member...  Though I get more e-mail communications from Azamara than I can count [several per week and yet another marketing communication this morning], I haven't received the referenced notification either...

I have had it confirmed today by Sandra, the LCV Ambassador that I am opted out of all emails from the Royal group. This has to have happened since January 7th and when I was on Journey. I'm in the process of finding out exactly what I did to achieve this and if I find out I will post here. 

Phil 

• Like 2