how many pats of butter do you get in MDR with your bread

luckyinpa

13 minutes ago, Bretty said:

That’s because whipped butter has had the soul sucked from it. Thankfully, whipped butter is not a thing here in UK. We like real butter, full of delicious bad, artery clogging fats and a little salt! 🤣🤣

Howdy from Texas! emo22.gif

Amen! You are preaching to the choir! emo3.gif 

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scrapcreator said:

I heard there was a new Premium Plus butter program that was being rolled out.

Yes, apparently you get your own cow which is freshly milked at the table and the butter churned at the table and hand shaped into blocks the size of a pound cake.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, ken_ll said:

Don’t know, don’t care, don’t use it or the hundreds of imitation stuff.  If DW was asked, answer would be totally different.

I can't eat it or use it either.

But the levity is a welcome diversion from some of the other discussions going on. 😉

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 4

Just released by Celebrity -

Effective immediately, real butter will only be available to Suite Class passengers and will be referred to as Suite Cream butter. Please do not grease the palm of your server and request that for which you are not worthy. 

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

In addition to real butter, we hold out for real half and half. Someone has to look out for the cows that need milked daily. Hope the cutbacks announced by RC don't impact fat flowers or half and half.

Have you ever had Half-and-Half on cereal instead of milk?

Scrumptious!  🤗

for you history buffs, Black and Tans was the term used for the very rough and tumble (nice description for thugs) special British Police in Ireland. They wore a tan uniform w a a black over the shoulder belt. 

den

Edited by Denny01

42 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

for you history buffs, Black and Tans was the term used for the very rough and tumble (nice description for thugs) special British Police in Ireland. They wore a tan uniform w a a black over the shoulder belt. 

den

Not surprisingly, there’s a YouTube for that (with good music!):

42 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

den

Can you confirm how many pats of butter they got with the bread they ate with their half & half?

And was it Irish butter, or British..? 

Good morning from Barcelona.

First of all I apologize for my terrible English, I can read and write here thanks to the invaluable help of my friend the google translator.

Let's see, the butter is delicious, but I'm going to give you a very simple recipe of my land. This is bread with tomato, in Catalan pa amb tomàquet. Simply open a muffin, cut a tomato in half and rub it on the bread, then drop a splash of olive oil and season with a little salt. You can accompany it with some ham, cheese, etc.

I hope you like it, you'll tell me.

Greetings.

Edu.

8 hours ago, edunava said:

Good morning from Barcelona.

First of all I apologize for my terrible English, I can read and write here thanks to the invaluable help of my friend the google translator.

Let's see, the butter is delicious, but I'm going to give you a very simple recipe of my land. This is bread with tomato, in Catalan pa amb tomàquet. Simply open a muffin, cut a tomato in half and rub it on the bread, then drop a splash of olive oil and season with a little salt. You can accompany it with some ham, cheese, etc.

I hope you like it, you'll tell me.

Greetings.

Edu.

Sounds good to me (and it doesn’t have butter). 😊 Thanks, Edu

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

does anyone have any idea how much butter we are getting post virus?  i know there are shortages everywhere. 

I didn’t even know about the shortage. Fortunately that doesn’t affect me, as I can’t eat butter. 

Now if there’s a shortage of olive oil, that would definitely be a problem. 😁

24 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

does anyone have any idea how much butter we are getting post virus?  i know there are shortages everywhere. 

I heard one pat, but If you ask really nicely you might get two. They will want to see you eat it with your face mask on apparently. Gives the wait staff some much needed humour. 

Phil 

5 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I heard one pat, but If you ask really nicely you might get two. They will want to see you eat it with your face mask on apparently. Gives the wait staff some much needed humour. 

Phil 

😁

Edited by C-Dragons

On 3/6/2020 at 6:33 PM, Host Kat said:

Yes it does, but to me it tastes like greasy yellow air. There is no real buttery flavor like there is when it is served in the little gold-foil wrappers.

You are so RETRO!  So many have said 'everything was better on X in the "good old days"....😉;  Foiled butter was so much fun to unwrap, especially when it was warm in the MDR!

On 3/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, CILCIANRQTS said:

Just released by Celebrity -

Effective immediately, real butter will only be available to Suite Class passengers and will be referred to as Suite Cream butter. Please do not grease the palm of your server and request that for which you are not worthy. 

Creative!  👍