ms Zaandam    at sea        
ms Zuiderdam    at sea        

Eastern Hemisphere:
ms Amsterdam    at sea        
ms Maasdam    at sea        
ms Noordam    Tauranga    Rotorua    
Web Cam   https://www.port-tauranga.co.nz/cargo-and-shipping/tauranga-web-cams/
ms Westerdam    at sea

The reported destinations are from Marine Traffic and I just looked again and many have not been updated in several days (Amsterdam 2 and Maasdam 9 for example)

Ships next scheduled cruise and reported Destinations after pause as of 7pm Mar 15th

ms Amsterdam 2020 May 26 Fort Lauderdale 11 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal Freemantle, Australia
ms Eurodam 2020 Apr 15 Seattle 17 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii (Seattle) Ensenada, Mexico
ms Koningsdam 2020 Apr 16 Callao 16 days, one-way from Callao to Vancouver Bridgetown, Barbados
ms Maasdam 2020 Apr 15 San Diego 12 days, round-trip Mexico Sea Of Cortez (San Diego) Hilo, Hawaii, US
ms Nieuw Amsterdam 2020 Apr 17 Barcelona 23 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice Grand Bahama Bank
ms Nieuw Statendam 2020 Apr 19 Fort Lauderdale 14 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam Grand Bahama Bank
ms Noordam 2020 Apr 16 Sydney 24 days, one-way from Sydney to Vancouver

Tauranga

ms Oosterdam 2020 Apr 18 San Diego 7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera (San Diego) Mexico
ms Rotterdam 2020 Apr 22 Rotterdam 10 days, round-trip Majestic Fjords (Rotterdam) Huanacaxtle, Mexico
ms Veendam 2020 Apr 15 Fort Lauderdale 7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale) Cozumel, Mexico
ms Volendam 2020 Apr 23 San Diego 6 days, one-way from San Diego to Vancouver Bridgetown, Barbados
ms Westerdam 2020 May 10 Vancouver 7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage (Vancouver) Honolulu, Hawaii, US
ms Zaandam 2020 Apr 21 Fort Lauderdale 11 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Montreal Punta Arenas, Chile
ms Zuiderdam 2020 Apr 19 Fort Lauderdale 14 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Civitavecchia

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, howndder said:

Good morning, just curious. If ports in Canada are closed till July1st, how can the Zaandam sail in April from Ft. Lauderdale to Montreal?

2 minutes ago, jeremystevens said:

I was thinking similar about the Volendam

They might not be able to. What I listed is what is currently scheduled. I am sure that many people at HAL headquarters are trying to get new schedules put together so that the ships can be used. Just as the restrictions went up quickly, they can come down just as quickly depending on the spread of the virus. I will try to update as the information becomes available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, richwmn said:

They might not be able to. What I listed is what is currently scheduled. I am sure that many people at HAL headquarters are trying to get new schedules put together so that the ships can be used. Just as the restrictions went up quickly, they can come down just as quickly depending on the spread of the virus. I will try to update as the information becomes available.

Thanks Rich. It's this uncertainty that's causing problems for those of us with cruises booked from Canadian ports in May and June; HAL's guidance for customers doesn't stretch that far yet, but Canada hasn't given any indication that their freeze on ships visiting their ports is likely to be revisited before the end of June. Will be grateful for any updates you can post as and when you are able. Thanks.

GOOD MORNING RICH AND EVERYONE !

Hey I am happy! Right now I am sitting  in my car waiting for my seaside market to open and stock up again!  Came home yesterday no lines for immigration at San Diego air port and caught a Uber home! 
It is like a ghost town there is no one!
Rich I love the title the DAILY!!!

We will all get through this.

Lets all have a great day !

As I said my 2 month cruise vacation in 4 days ( never again) next trip will be wonderful for all of us

Denise😊

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, jeremystevens said:

Thanks Rich. It's this uncertainty that's causing problems for those of us with cruises booked from Canadian ports in May and June; HAL's guidance for customers doesn't stretch that far yet, but Canada hasn't given any indication that their freeze on ships visiting their ports is likely to be revisited before the end of June. Will be grateful for any updates you can post as and when you are able. Thanks.

Our Prime Minister will be speaking today with more updates.  I expect there to be more severe measures taken but I’m just guessing.  I’ll post if there is anything relevant to cruisers.

I highly doubt the port openings will be revisited unless there is a dramatic change and certainty that the virus is not a threat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

GOOD MORNING RICH AND EVERYONE !

Hey I am happy! Right now I am sitting  in my car waiting for my seaside market to open and stock up again!  Came home yesterday no lines for immigration at San Diego air port and caught a Uber home! 
It is like a ghost town there is no one!
Rich I love the title the DAILY!!!

We will all get through this.

Lets all have a great day !

As I said my 2 month cruise vacation in 4 days ( never again) next trip will be wonderful for all of us

Denise😊

Good morning Denise, Happy to know you are home safe and sound!

We are happy today as well. Blessed that we don't have kids at home, retired, so no job to struggle thru, savings, food on the table... My heart goes out to those who are less fortunate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Denise, Happy to know you are home safe and sound!

We are happy today as well. Blessed that we don't have kids at home, retired, so no job to struggle thru, savings, food on the table... My heart goes out to those who are less fortunate. 

I agree Joy!

Denise👍

• Like 1

To answer a question. As of yesterday when we were still on the Rotterdam The Captain said as soon as everyone is off the crew will go about a regular day and as per requested from corporate they will sail from PV to outside waters . Wait and hold is what was said. He said Oosterdam is in the same situation.

Denise😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

To answer a question. As of yesterday when we were still on the Rotterdam The Captain said as soon as everyone is off the crew will go about a regular day and as per requested from corporate they will sail from PV to outside waters . Wait and hold is what was said. He said Oosterdam is in the same situation.

Denise😊

Now that it's over, I will admit that I came just this close to booking a last minute deal on that Panama Canal cruise because I was sad about missing Japan.  Seemed like why not -- just enjoy the ship, even if ports were missed.  I looked at it late at night and thought better to sleep on it and if there was still a NS available in the morning, I'd book it.  But they were gone by morning!

Who knew that they would completely halt the whole cruise!!  Everything is just so wild right now!

Glad you're back home okay, Denise, and thinking of all those World Cruise passengers still getting things sorted.

45 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Now that it's over, I will admit that I came just this close to booking a last minute deal on that Panama Canal cruise because I was sad about missing Japan.  Seemed like why not -- just enjoy the ship, even if ports were missed.  I looked at it late at night and thought better to sleep on it and if there was still a NS available in the morning, I'd book it.  But they were gone by morning!

Who knew that they would completely halt the whole cruise!!  Everything is just so wild right now!

Glad you're back home okay, Denise, and thinking of all those World Cruise passengers still getting things sorted.

So glad you didn’t book it! I sure do understand how you wanted to go! Be glad 

your home safe!! We are definitely going again! Have a cruise on Koningsdam in January still!  ( Hope our HAL and all cruise lines will be up and running)
The Daily is so awesome that Rich thought of this!!! We still can group here and talk as well as getting info on HAL! 
Thank you Rich.

Denise😊

• Like 1

@sail7seas you need to read the fleet report to get it.

From Rich’s fleet report at the top in bold:  today is Act Happy Day and Freedom of Information Day

and, a number of us are not happy but acting happy with the cancellation of our cruises and the covid19 crisis. 

• Like 5

My 80-something parents are scheduled on Eurodam's Hawaii Circle Cruise departing Seattle on April 15 (one day outside the "pause.")  Rich's Daily shows this cruise as docking in Ensenada, Mexico, which is (was) not on their itinerary.  We've heard nothing from Holland America.  Rich, do you know, did they switch over to Ensenada because of the Canadian ban (Eurodam was supposed to go to Victoria B.C. originally)?

30 minutes ago, laughingarcher said:

My 80-something parents are scheduled on Eurodam's Hawaii Circle Cruise departing Seattle on April 15 (one day outside the "pause.")  Rich's Daily shows this cruise as docking in Ensenada, Mexico, which is (was) not on their itinerary.  We've heard nothing from Holland America.  Rich, do you know, did they switch over to Ensenada because of the Canadian ban (Eurodam was supposed to go to Victoria B.C. originally)?

I don't know the why of the switch, but Eurodam's position is just off Ensenada so she should make port there but it may just be a technical stop to satisfy the PVSA. According to HAL's Facebook page post for discharging passengers -

Eurodam: March 18 in San Diego, California, as scheduled.

Edited by richwmn