The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Dec 24 2016 Infinity sailing, Valparaiso to Buenos Aires

On Jan 3, 2017 Infinity called on Puerto Madryn, Argentina.  There we went diving in the very cold waters with sea lions near Punta Loma Provincial Reserve.  Ungainly on land, these creatures were amazingly quick and agile to dive with.  Most of the sea lions that went into the water with us were the curious young ones.  They were all competing for attention and they liked nibbling at your dive fins and pulling my daughter's hair (who refused to wear a hood because she hates wearing one).  The sea lions would play with you for a while and then dart away to go up to the surface for air and then swoop back for more play time.  They liked to be petted and their whiskers were very stiff and wirey.  

In this photo, a young pup seemingly pops up from nowhere to get my son's attention while another one is playing with my daughter who is behind him.   In the background are the legs of a couple of snorkelers.  Our kids who have been diving every year since 2010 in the tropical waters of Florida, the Caribbean, and the Great Barrier Reef, still call this their best dive ever.

GPExportPhoto-0003.jpg

• Like 10

My three pictures for today come from a cruise around the Baltic in 2012.

Waiting for the train to Bad Doberan (via Rostock) in Warnemunde with the Eclipse in the background and two pictures in Bad Doberan.

P1040317ms.jpg

P1040351cms.jpg

P1040373m2s.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Aug 8 2010 Summit sailing, 7 Nights Bermuda

Summit anchored at Kings Wharf.  I cannot remember the name of the NCL ship that is moored in front of her. 

This photo shows two of the features I love about M class--the two story wall of MDR windows at the back of the ship, and the mid-ship glass elevators that have a continuous port side view of the ocean.

Summit at Kings Wharf.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1