The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Gina,

It certainly has been a long time--15 years to be exact.  I don't know if you are doing well, but I can see you are doing a lot of cruises!

I would like to think that our cruising paths will cross some day (not on different ships though because that is called a collision).  

David

dsc00244.jpg

March 30, 2015 Miraflores Locks

David, you and Marcia have done quite a bit of cruising, too! I actually have slacked off a bit in the past few years. Work demands, health of parents, and the addition of two large pups that are a handful/cost more than a cruise to board (lol) have kept me at home. I retired the last day of January, so hopefully there will be opportunity to get on board more often! Hoping to take a short retirement celebration voyage in May in my favorite balcony cabin ever (see photo 🙂), but I suspect that trip may be cancelled due to current events. 😞 

navigator at labadee.jpg

navigator aft 2.jpg

navigator 8.jpeg

Edited by patrioticgirl
added pictures
  • Like 4

@patrioticgirl Gina, that is one stunning balcony!! I’m sorry if you miss out on it but it sounds like that you’ve been lucky enough to have sailed in it already. 

Oh, and congrats on your retirement earlier this year!

David

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

@patrioticgirl Gina, that is one stunning balcony!! I’m sorry if you miss out on it but it sounds like that you’ve been lucky enough to have sailed in it already. 

Oh, and congrats on your retirement earlier this year!

David

@mahdnc David, I am happy just to be on a ship in any kind of a cabin, but those aft cabins, especially the corners, are totally awesome. Truth be told, I have only sailed in a balcony 8 times and all but two of those times were last minute bookings made when I managed to find an aft at a rate that did not kill my pocketbook. 😉 My most memorable cruise day ever was the sail away from Venice in a center aft that I accidentally stumbled upon two months prior to sailing. A great deal and I had a substantial airline credit from a bump I had taken earlier that year, so it was off to Europe solo for 15 days. Best trip ever! 🙂 

venice.jpg

Edited by patrioticgirl
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Yes that was in Ibiza Spain.  They also had some of the best Sangria I have ever tasted all with fresh fruit...

So beautiful. We were/are supposed to be in Ibiza at the end of May. Did you take a walking tour? Ahhhh, someday...

26 minutes ago, scrapcreator said:

So beautiful. We were/are supposed to be in Ibiza at the end of May. Did you take a walking tour? Ahhhh, someday...

This was a Dalt Vila walking tour and Sangria tasting tour.  You can find a good Sangria anyplace in town.

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, patrioticgirl said:

@mahdnc David, I am happy just to be on a ship in any kind of a cabin, but those aft cabins, especially the corners, are totally awesome. Truth be told, I have only sailed in a balcony 8 times and all but two of those times were last minute bookings made when I managed to find an aft at a rate that did not kill my pocketbook. 😉 My most memorable cruise day ever was the sail away from Venice in a center aft that I accidentally stumbled upon two months prior to sailing. A great deal and I had a substantial airline credit from a bump I had taken earlier that year, so it was off to Europe solo for 15 days. Best trip ever! 🙂 

venice.jpg

Beautiful! (to which you are supposed to reply with, "thank you, but what do you think of Venice?").

• Haha 1

Dec 24 2016 Infinity sailing, 15 Nights Valparaiso to Buenos Aires.

This photo was taken on Dec 30 at our stop in Punta Arenas, Chile.  On that day, we visited Isla Magdalena and saw the wonderful Magellenic penguin colony there.  Those guys were everywhere and so was their poo which meant you have to carefully frame your shot!  I was lucky enough to see this fellow off by himself in the distance and was able to capture him with a telephoto lens which helped blur the lighthouse in the background.  It is a favorite photo of mine because, well I feel like that penguin on some days--especially at work!

Isla Magdalena.jpg

• Like 9

Ibiza was one of those wonderful surprises for me! I had the impression it was all about the partying and the beaches....what l feel in love with was the walled fortress town with its tunnels and ramparts and beautiful churches, and wonderful flowers and cafes down each narrow passageway...

DSC07573.JPG

DSC07455.JPG

DSC07465.JPG

• Like 5