The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Aug 8 2010 Summit sailing, 7 Night Bermuda

Sometimes I will post in advance on the roll call of another sailing whose ship is scheduled to be at port with us to find someone to agree to exchange photographs with.  The Norwegian Dawn had a 7 night cruise to Bermuda out of NYC with the same sailing date as Summit except we left out of Bayonne.  The two ships pretty much followed one another to Bermuda and back.   Exchanging photos is a great way to get pictures of your cruise that you cannot take yourself.  On occasion I have been able to photograph other Cruise Critic members out on their balcony!

Holly Morris was a passenger on Norwegian Dawn and the trip was a graduation gift for her son.  Unfortunately I don't remember her CC screen name or I would tag her on this post.  Anyway, she took this photo of Summit on Aug 11, 2010 from Norwegian Dawn as we were pulling into Kings Wharf.  It is hard to believe that was 10 years ago!

2010 Summit Bermuda Cruise Day 7 Select 2010-08-11_41a (003).JPG

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 4

Philpsburg , St. Maarten

Lovely Town with great shopping, before the hurricane!

Slowly coming back...who knows now???

Guavaberry Emporium...great stuff!

Midwinter Solstice 2009 186.jpg

Edited by hcat
  • Like 3

A very moving visit to Pearl Harbor.

We only had a full day in Honolulu and then a few hours in the morning before boarding.

You can book the visit not earlier than 2 months before the desired date, and I was very keen to book very early in the morning.

At midnight & one minute I had it....

DSC_0969.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

A very moving visit to Pearl Harbor.

We only had a full day in Honolulu and then a few hours in the morning before boarding.

You can book the visit not earlier than 2 months before the desired date, and I was very keen to book very early in the morning.

At midnight & one minute I had it....

DSC_0969.JPG

Thanks for these photos, this stop was the highlight of our Hawaii cruise on Summit.    We went on a Celeb excursion. A very well done memorial site accessed by water vehicle in small groups, plus there's a landside museum.   Each visitor  was given the ID of a victim and their bio..As stated it was very moving and emotional. They should sent h.s. students here for their senior trip..instead of going to a beach party!  Sadly, we hear the Arizona is sinking..not sure of efforts to prevent it..

Edited by hcat
  • Thanks 1