The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

1 hour ago, WonderMan3 said:

On a rainforest canopy aerial tram ride in Costa Rica from an Equinox cruise in January 2013.

DSC07732.jpeg

Great shot.   We did this..great excursion  but saw very little wildlife!

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, bama4cruisin said:

Fourmeco, I wonder if we were on the same cruise. . . . I took this photo of The Eclipse as we walked back on our overnight in Curaçao in March, 2016.image.thumb.jpeg.9e3a3ecd4e5f90251b9ef90a93e10196.jpeg

Yes, I was there! And remember the stroll back from the shopping plaza with a bottle of Blue Curacao in my bag

• Haha 1

Hawaii Big Island, Solstice 4th May 2018. My wife and sister-in-law, all smiles at the Kīlauea caldera. Little did we know that some 2 hours later, while down the bottom of Chain of Craters Road we’d be  hit with a 6.9 magnitude earthquake and told to evacuate the national park!! A couple of days later the caldera also started to collapse. The other photo shows the developing activity over the hill at Fissure 8 in the Leilani Estates. Later that day we set sail for Vancouver, leaving behind an eruption that finally claimed some  700 homes!!

6E3BC04F-8D6F-4753-8851-F3B620DD21E6.jpeg

4792EDD6-59BF-416C-ABBD-90A74DDB1FEC.jpeg

ACEF38B7-2C69-4CDA-BA8E-09E5725F6D79.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, AnnemarieC76 said:

OH OH OH I LOVE this thread!  Thank you everyone for haring your photos and stories.  I have stayed off Cruise Critic the last month because I am WAY too opinionated for my own good and I get defensive about things I love - Celebrity and Cruising - so sometimes it is just best to take a pause lol

BUT today I logged on bc I am so wanting to be far away on a ship hahha

This picture is from a month and a half ago...February 22, 2020 on the Celebrity Equinox...it was our first night on board...we flew into Florida the day before with our closest friends and had a wonderful time Fort Lauderdale.  We had sailed on the Summit in August and we were over the moon excited to be sailing on the Equinox and we had convinced our friends to join us.  

Embarkation was a breeze and I had a coffee in hand in no time.  It was the perfect day...we also loved seeing this all through our friends eyes...we had booked an inside cabin and last minute bid on a balcony and won...so of course I was extra excited....WELL right before dinner my fiance (boyfriend at the time 😉 ) got super edgy and appeared cranky...now if you know him you would know that this was really odd...how could you be cranky on a ship...we met our friends for dinner...Vince was squirmy, not hungry and appeared very out of sorts....he quickly finished dinner and we all decided to walk to the top deck...we were walking and he stopped abruptly...grabbed me...and said "I need you to know how much I love you" I laughed and said "Thanks I love you too" at this point I thought bad news had to be coming...well...he dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him....this was the mot amazing moment and the Celebrity Equinox will forever hold a special place in my heart....

IMG_2715.jpg

What a lovely story.  Congratulations to you both!

1 hour ago, Chrisclaire said:

WOW dani, you have visited so many amazing places. Im so jealous!

Thank you, I went down the "list", almost done.... I would have loved to visit Antarctica and South America, but the long flights have "done" me in....

I've been lucky to accomplish so much.

13 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you, I went down the "list", almost done.... I would have loved to visit Antarctica and South America, but the long flights have "done" me in....

I've been lucky to accomplish so much.

Whoa! You mean to tell me that I've been to someplace you haven't? I'm shocked!

Thanks for posting pictures from our mutual Iceland/Ireland cruise on the Reflection last year. It was amazing! I'm enjoying all your other pictures as well: both of places I've visited and those I aspire to visit.

• Thanks 1