The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Jan 4 2019 Reflection sailing, 14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean

We sailed by Silhouette as we pulled into Port Everglades in the early morning to disembark.  As we were concluding our 14 night Caribbean cruise, I thought it somewhat appropriate that we got to see the next ship we were scheduled to sail on--another 14 night Caribbean cruise on Silhouette a year later (Jan 31 2020)--and it was going to be during my 60th birthday.  But, alas, that sailing got cancelled in May last year because her Revolution dry dock was rescheduled due to the April 2019 crane accident at Grand Bahama Shipyard.  The irony here is that this 14 night Caribbean sailing on Silhouette was created in Nov 2018 because Celebrity decided to reschedule (lengthen) her Revolution dry dock. Easy come, easy go.

Silhouette.JPG

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, AnnemarieC76 said:

OH OH OH I LOVE this thread!  Thank you everyone for haring your photos and stories.  I have stayed off Cruise Critic the last month because I am WAY too opinionated for my own good and I get defensive about things I love - Celebrity and Cruising - so sometimes it is just best to take a pause lol

BUT today I logged on bc I am so wanting to be far away on a ship hahha

This picture is from a month and a half ago...February 22, 2020 on the Celebrity Equinox...it was our first night on board...we flew into Florida the day before with our closest friends and had a wonderful time Fort Lauderdale.  We had sailed on the Summit in August and we were over the moon excited to be sailing on the Equinox and we had convinced our friends to join us.  

Embarkation was a breeze and I had a coffee in hand in no time.  It was the perfect day...we also loved seeing this all through our friends eyes...we had booked an inside cabin and last minute bid on a balcony and won...so of course I was extra excited....WELL right before dinner my fiance (boyfriend at the time 😉 ) got super edgy and appeared cranky...now if you know him you would know that this was really odd...how could you be cranky on a ship...we met our friends for dinner...Vince was squirmy, not hungry and appeared very out of sorts....he quickly finished dinner and we all decided to walk to the top deck...we were walking and he stopped abruptly...grabbed me...and said "I need you to know how much I love you" I laughed and said "Thanks I love you too" at this point I thought bad news had to be coming...well...he dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him....this was the mot amazing moment and the Celebrity Equinox will forever hold a special place in my heart....

IMG_2715.jpg

Can see why this is a favorite pic!  Congrats!

• Like 1

Some pictures from Charlotte Amalie in St Thomas last year. My wife is nuts about steps and once she knew there were some here we had to find them.

HX90_01133s.jpg

HX90_01153ms.jpg

HX90_01160s.jpg

Edited by JBare
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Jun 16 2000 Galaxy sailing, 7 Night Inside Passage from Vancouver

Since today is Easter Sunday, I am posting this bunny themed photo from our Alaskan cruise nearly 20 years ago. 

After flying into Vancouver to start our pre-cruise vacation, we rented a car and drove back across the border into the United States.  Our destination was North Cascades National Park which is the lesser known of Washington state's fabulous 3 national parks.  We stayed on the west side of the park for 2 nights at Skagit River Resort which was famous for the numerous friendly bunnies that roamed its grounds.  Our two young kids loved feeding them their "bunny bread" which was supplied by the resort.  For our kids, I think it was the highlight of the trip.

The resort has since closed, but our kids still talk about the bunny cabins to this day.  

Bunny Cabins.jpg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, hcat said:

Have you tried the Queen's Staircase in Nassau? I may have a photo somewhere.

No, we have only had one Caribbean cruise and Nassau was not on the intenerary, but I've looked it up and my wife says its a must if we go there.

6 minutes ago, JBare said:

No, we have only had one Caribbean cruise and Nassau was not on the intenerary, but I've looked it up and my wife says its a must if we go there.

• The Queen's Staircase, commonly referred to as the 66 steps, is a major landmark that is located in the Fort Fincastle Historic Complex in Nassau . It was hewn out of solid limestone rock by slaves between 1793 and 1794 and it is said that it provided a direct route from Fort Fincastle to Nassau City.

Will look for our photos..It was in a very long tour booked through the cruuse line! On a very hot day!  

At the end of our Caribbean cruise we had a whole day to wait for our flight back to the UK so we dumped our bags in the Miami airport left luggage, a brilliant facility, and headed off to Miami Beach on the airport  to Miami beach shuttle bus. My wife wanted to know why on earth we would go to the beach before a flight home but once there really enjoyed walking along Ocean Drive with all its Art Deco buildings. So here's a cheeky fourth pic.

HX90_02342mcs.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, JBare said:

Queen’s Staircase, Nassau

A03E8E98-A4B2-4D9E-AF70-D5212C72DA25.jpeg

Edited by Newbury newbie
  • Like 5

First photo:Yokohama Harbor, Japan on 9.22.15 Millenium Transpacific From Vancouver to China. On this particular cruise we decided to disembark the cruise early while it was still in Japan rather than the endpoint in China. The Millie does this TP yearly but ending in China was not the norm. It seems the ship was doing private charter in China for two months, so the China disembarkation was put in place. We had toured China one year before but had never been to Japan, so we disembarked in Kobe which was the last port in Japan and proceeded on a 1 week land tour of Japan via the Bullet Train.

One of the stops on our land tour was Nara,Japan. Here is a photo of one of the temples in Nara. 

IMG_20150922_134531-PANO.jpg

IMG_20150926_141005.jpg

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1